What's new

Combo List - Jason Voorhees The Jason Voorhees Combo Thread

We're all tired of seeing this shit, if you got a damage buff combo or a three bar swag combo nobody gives a fuck keep it to yourself...
Such a mean thing to say. And who made you the Test Your Might authority? Just do like the second poster and ignore his threads from now on if it bothers you that much.

RoboCop

The future of law enforcement.
Former Owner
Premium Supporter
Sooooooo tired of this shit. There should be one dedicated "elephant graveyard" where all of the threads containing a single buff-based click-bait combo are sent to fester away. Can creating an entire thread for your own shitty combo become an infractable offense? I gave up on trying to learn anything from the Kotal threads almost immediately because of this garbage.

nodq

wicked
lots of people on this board seem to be very depressed and/or salty actually. thats my impression at least.

In unstoppable, F2 provides a great tick throw:
F2, Squeeze (It's really useful because it connects on block AND on hit . By the way, 24, Squeeze does the same thing)

I imagine the same is true for relentless? (I haven't played seriously with either relentless or slasher yet)
I know about the ticks it's just F2 is slow and high. I have successfully landed it all but 4 times out of like 15 matches. I usually get stuffed on it the moment I try to do it and I think the few times I did land it I was armored up

Alright here's a more optimized Relentless/Unstoppable video. I'm thinking 112 might be a better choice than 111~Choke/3~Choke as an ender. You lose damage but you get Oki and Jason wants to stay in there.

111~Choke 21% hitconfirm
b122, Run, b122, 111~Choke 27% hitconfirm
b2(max range), b122, 111~Choke 26% hitconfirm
b2(less than max range), 24, b122, b3~Choke 28% hitconfirm
f2, fj2(crossup), 32u1, b122, 111~Choke 36% hitconfirm
32u1, b122, 111~Choke 31% hitconfirm
nj2, b2, b2, b122, b3~Choke 28% hitconfirm

Replace Choke with Tight Squeeze to end with a side-switch. Replace 111~Choke/b3~Choke with 112 to end with Oki.

_CHINOCUDEIRO_

Machakabotones
lots of people on this board seem to be very depressed and/or salty actually. thats my impression at least.
No, lots of people on this board are bored of coming to TYM forums searching for information and keep seeing the same amount of useless threads because of the lack of respect of the forum rules, only for the "fame"

KeyserSoze

Fabled Villain
I know about the ticks it's just F2 is slow and high. I have successfully landed it all but 4 times out of like 15 matches. I usually get stuffed on it the moment I try to do it and I think the few times I did land it I was armored up
Yeah, I hate that F2 hits high. As far as ticks are concerned, I have had much more success with D1, D4, and 24.

E

Eldriken

Ji1 F42 4BF3 B3BF3 111DF1

This is the first combo in this thread that I cannot do. Seems like every single move has to be done on the earliest possible frame for this to work.
Eh, then I won't worry about it too much then. I'll just stick to the 38% braindead corner combo, lol.

infamy23

FireBeard
Eh, then I won't worry about it too much then. I'll just stick to the 38% braindead corner combo, lol.
Yeah I won't be bothering with it either.

My corner BnB is:

F42 F42 NjP B3 BF3 111 DF1 (41%, 0 Meter)

A little bit more difficult than the 38% combo, but really not that hard. I can do it every time.

E

Eldriken

Yeah I won't be bothering with it either.

My corner BnB is:

F42 F42 NjP B3 BF3 111 DF1 (41%, 0 Meter)

A little bit more difficult than the 38% combo, but really not that hard. I can do it every time.
I can't time the 111 after the bf3 at all. Then again, I practiced it for all of 30 seconds, lol. I'd rather just use his easiest combo.

Speaking of his BnB, people really bitch about it a lot. Wtf would I do anything else? It's so easy and can be done anywhere on the screen all while doing good meterless damage.