What's new

The Great Void Decoded [VIDEO]

Slips

Feared by dragons. Desired by virgins.
why is it so stupid, d3 disadvantage on hit, sighh
Probably because he has hellfire. NRS was probably scared that he could d4 or d3, get advantage, and the only way out of hellfire was to jump to where he could just dash in, 11 for anti air as they jump, and get a vortex. I don't know if it would be that bad, but thats the first thing I would try if they gave him advantage off his low pokes. :p

Slips

Feared by dragons. Desired by virgins.
It'd be nice if hellfire did 9 damage. People don't respect it enough to get them to jump causing you to do it even more. And then when they finally jump at the most unreadable time they get a full combo. It sucks as a zoning tool, I pretty much consider a Scorp a rush down character at this point. :p

Part to is LIVE!
Good deal. So when Scorpion blocks it's time to beat them up some more. Didnt know that. The only part I think is flawed is the d3 option cause my friend Kirbopher discredited that when he escaped by jumping backwards immediatly after I hit him with d3. It's a joke.

Good deal. So when Scorpion blocks it's time to beat them up some more. Didnt know that. The only part I think is flawed is the d3 option cause my friend Kirbopher discredited that when he escaped by jumping backwards immediatly after I hit him with d3. It's a joke.
yeah its -7 on hit and block i never use it lol

nice video, maybe u should have included that the b2 wont hit after a b2 combo.

I only go for combo A when I try d4, follow up with either takedown or b2, try neutral jump punch after a d4 if they try to jump over you. with combo B I always go for b2 or f4. I like combo c too it looks pretty much easy o pull off.

Question: is there a way to continue safe pressure after the great void? I mean what are the properties of 111, 334 follow up?

I only go for combo A when I try d4, follow up with either takedown or b2, try neutral jump punch after a d4 if they try to jump over you. with combo B I always go for b2 or f4. I like combo c too it looks pretty much easy o pull off.

Question: is there a way to continue safe pressure after the great void? I mean what are the properties of 111, 334 follow up?
The most safe option would be to D+1~takedown. I use it all the time and it's very annoying/frustrating. I just wish F+3 was a possible void setup

I added the fact that B+2 doesn't work with Combo A at 1:53 & a review at 2:37:)