What's new

The Easiest Possible Character/Variation?

FinalBoss_FGC

Day -4MONTHS Dual Jin main
That's the only option you have against Jin. Block indefinitely until you can block a Bo Swat. :DOGE
well if you block any of his specials cuz they're all unsafe hella. And unless they meterburn, block low cuz you can see his overhead from a mile away and his specials either hit low or mid except for his mb bo swing which is overhead.

SaltShaker

In Zoning We Trust
Why does Inferno Scorpion have a 39% meterless vortex that if you guess wrong leads to another 39%, for 78% total life and you still didn't even build on bar to break out?

Why does Erron Black block string into a command grab when he isn't even a grappler? Why does he have a slide that's hard to jump over at certain distances and a lunging kick that hits overhead??

Why did someone think Kung Jin Bojutsu was a good idea?

Why does Jacqui's combos and setups literally not hit at some ranges even with prefect input?

Why did zoning get nerfed so hard while everyone and their grandma got enhanced rushdown tools and 50/50's?

Why can't Quan Chi get up?

Why can Kung Jin get up?

Why?

WHY?

FinalBoss_FGC

Day -4MONTHS Dual Jin main
Why does Inferno Scorpion have a 39% meterless vortex that if you guess wrong leads to another 39%, for 78% total life and you still didn't even build on bar to break out?

Why does Erron Black block string into a command grab when he isn't even a grappler? Why does he have a slide that's hard to jump over at certain distances and a lunging kick that hits overhead??

Why did someone think Kung Jin Bojutsu was a good idea?

Why does Jacqui's combos and setups literally not hit at some ranges even with prefect input?

Why did zoning get nerfed so hard while everyone and their grandma got enhanced rushdown tools and 50/50's?

Why can't Quan Chi get up?

Why can Kung Jin get up?

Why?

WHY?
Why can Kung Jin get up and do 37% health on a wake up*

kung jin bojutsu
I havent tried many chars yet but after playing takeda ONLY for the first week I was like wth
damn EASY MODE Kung Jin lets go lol
compared to takeda I never drop any of his 40%+ damage combos online for 1 bar and dat range

I need to try more characters and report back when Ive found someone easier to play lol

TotteryManx

cr. HP Master
Probably Kung jin. Neutral strings, easy and HIGH damaging combos. I feel like he doesn't work for much at all. Also, Sub Zero because he can dictate the match.

DarksydeDash

You know me as RisingShieldBro online.
Cryomancer Sub-Zero is fun, easy to learn, and very rewarding. You lose Ice clone footsies and pressure but you gain a great string in F4,2,2+3 which alone does 24%. This variation lets you have combos similar to other variations in case you want to learn them but in Cryomancer they are by far the most damaging out of all his variations.

(Sorry in advance if my English is bad, I'm french and english teachers sucked big time back in my days)

I wanted to strat a new thread but in the end I think it's pretty sad that most of the infos on the forum are spread so much that for newbs it's so fcking hard to get infos.
So here I am.

Trying to find something I can play with online and after lurking TYM for one week, I still can't find anything that I think I can train and get rewarded with.
If you don't like (Scorpion/SZ/KungJin/Cassie/Jax/Takeda)HYPE what's left ?
I tried them and they feel clunky to me.

MKX is my first versus game ever so I started with all the basics and learn how to speak the fighting language.
I wouldn't mind something undervalued or underplayed if I think the gameplay is rewarding.