What's new

The Easiest Possible Character/Variation?

Pan1cMode

AUS FGC represent!
(Sorry in advance if my English is bad, I'm french and english teachers sucked big time back in my days)

I wanted to strat a new thread but in the end I think it's pretty sad that most of the infos on the forum are spread so much that for newbs it's so fcking hard to get infos.
So here I am.

Trying to find something I can play with online and after lurking TYM for one week, I still can't find anything that I think I can train and get rewarded with.
If you don't like (Scorpion/SZ/KungJin/Cassie/Jax/Takeda)HYPE what's left ?
I tried them and they feel clunky to me.

MKX is my first versus game ever so I started with all the basics and learn how to speak the fighting language.
I wouldn't mind something undervalued or underplayed if I think the gameplay is rewarding.
Finding a character you like can sometimes be the hardest part. Just play around with many characters and try each of the different variations. Eventually, one will click.

Trouvez un personnage ce que tu aimes jouer, ça peut être trés difficile. Tu devrais essayer utiliser beaucoup des characters et tous leurs variations different. Eventuellement, tu trouvera quelqu'un que tu aimes jouer. Aussi, il y a le «Kommunity» finish-him.com qui est pour les jouers de Mortal kombat francais.