What's new

General/Other The Deathstroke Anti-Nerf Coalition

Negative sir...
There is a MAJOR difference between spam and zoning. I respect zoning. I don't respect the people who do nothing other than 1 gun in corner the entire match.. Not pushing ANY other attack button- regardless of outcome. THAT is spam... No way around it.. AND it's what is gonna get your boy hooked up.
if they are doing 1 gun and you are losing then you should probably go play tetris

M2Dave

Zoning Master
lol lets not get off track here. This is about DS. cmon dave you know hes bullshit lol
When did I ever downplay my characters? I said Freddy was top 5-6 and never said anything else.

I do not know that Deathstroke is "bull shit" because the game was officially released less than a week ago. Moreover, REO and Tom tell me that he is not top 5. I have said and will say again. If Deathstroke turns out to be this simple-minded S+ zoning character, I agree that he will need to be toned down immediately.

Also, you should not even post in this thread after how wrong you were with respect to Superman.

xWEBSx

Too old for this Shit
if they are doing 1 gun and you are losing then you should probably go play tetris
I got no problem against DS. Think it's a shame he is going to get smashed.. Just letting you DS'ers know to start policing up your own before trying to waste energy controlling the thoughts if those complaining.

RYX

BIG PUSHER
Dave, if DS gets nerfed to shit tier who should I go to for a replacement? I can't seem to find a zoning character I want to get into but I need my fix of free salt ;_;

Mothmonsterman0

Mortal Kombat is NOT dead.
This whole Death stroke thing is truly sad, this game hasn't even been out or a week.....How can you truly say Deathstroke is unbeatable, Deathstroke 10 - 0's other characters, and Deathstroke is better then Kabal, who's had years to be prove that he is broken when you have only had a WEEK! to prove anything.
I mean, come on lol. get bodied online, bring your salt straight to TYM, and make a thread. ERMAHGERD! I CANT BEAT DA GUNS! IT'S ONLY BEEN TEN MINUTES SINCE THE GAME CAME OUT, NERFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
sadly, it's not gonna mater if DS gets nerfed or not, because the crybabys are just gonna bitch about the next character.

M2Dave

Zoning Master
Dave, if DS gets nerfed to shit tier who should I go to for a replacement? I can't seem to find a zoning character I want to get into but I need my fix of free salt ;_;
No idea. No one other character plays like Deathstroke.

SquirtMcGirt

Purple balls covering the screen
If my character was getting blown up and I feared nerfs I'd start exploring the MU myself and make the case for why it's fine. You could argue you shouldn't have to do that but if you truly fear nerfs that's the path I take.

So far everyone is just screaming to level up and giving vague advice or saying stuff like "just walk forward and block".

Well I feel like blocking does help. You have to exploit the patterns they are firing and use your characters tools to get in. I can get in on decent deathstrokes with batman now, it just took a bunch of bullet holes and losses online. If you would like me to elaborate I could. Deathstroke is really good but I like that.

RYX

BIG PUSHER
No idea. No one other character plays like Deathstroke.
Damn, nobody's got a good linear game? The only zoning guy I was looking forward to was Sinestro and, well..

Is Cyborg or GL good at it? I might give them a second go.

Chrishaspads

Name isn't Chris, Doesn't have pads
only problem i have with deathstroke is i always just go to raven. i play grundy and max out 64% 1bar combos with him but against deathstroke, i couldnt find any good punish moves :/ and ds have +3 hitting guns so armor is useless. and my raven only does 40% 1bar so i feel i just have to downplay my opponent and not give him everything i have to win.

RebelzPlague

I like to think I'm good.
I'm not a DS player, but I will say this. I'll be damned if anyone tries to call for nerfs on this guy, because he's not a problem. Just a bunch of scrubs online bitching about how much they don't understand matchups. I say we buff the netcode so I stop dropping my comb-I mean so these fine gentlemen who man their favorite masked merc can go without being abused like demons. Zone on you zoners.

Chrishaspads

I'm not a DS player, but I will say this. I'll be damned if anyone tries to call for nerfs on this guy, because he's not a problem. Just a bunch of scrubs online bitching about how much they don't understand matchups. I say we buff the netcode so I stop dropping my comb-I mean so these fine gentlemen who man their favorite masked merc can go without being abused like demons. Zone on you zoners.
SERIOUSLY i main grundy so when i go for a 112 into swamp hands mb, the input lag fucks up my swamp hands so i just make my grundy look retarded when i should be getting 52-64 percent combos -_-

M2Dave

Zoning Master
Damn, nobody's got a good linear game? The only zoning guy I was looking forward to was Sinestro and, well..

Is Cyborg or GL good at it? I might give them a second go.
Some people claim that Cyborg is the best zoning character because instant aerial blasts, which I have not been able to do low to the ground consistently.

Reactions: RYX

Hitoshura

Head Cage
Also for those bitching about deathstroke, you do realize with a little yomi you can go a long way. How you say? Well if he is rather predictable then you can jump when YOU KNOW he is gonna shot his guns on the ground. He only has 1 aerial projectile, and if you fuck with the DS player and make him iags then u can get in.

Make deathstroke play your game, not his. Dark_Rob did this when he would use Sub-Zero against my Noob. He made me play his game. If he just went by the rules of my game then he would just eat shadow clones all day.

Some people claim that Cyborg is the best zoning character because instant aerial blasts, which I have not been able to do low to the ground consistently.
Practice makes perfect. Hard, but I've gotten it a few times.

Chrishaspads

i can only do his instant air fireballs so low that they go just over the opponets head at full screen its hard

RYX

BIG PUSHER
Wouldn't Deathstroke's fastest iaGS be faster then?

It's also supposedly a lot safer, according to the frame data thread.

FordCruller

Kombatant
Let the game breath. Give people time to level up, and see what happens. No changes should be made to the game for a while.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2