What's new

General/Other The Deathstroke Anti-Nerf Coalition

AkTiVe

o.o
I doubt you seriously plated against MSP or an actual Runaway/Zoning team like THrax or Scrub if you ahve problems with Stroke. Hey I can namedrop things to without any knowledge.
I actually played this game a lot with Romfinite and Chunksta offline. I'm not sure if you are familiar with these top California MvC2 players. They used those teams you mentioned and no problem. they were beatable.

haketh

Noob
I actually played this game a lot with Romfinite and Chunksta offline. I'm not sure if you are familiar with these top California MvC2 players. These used those teams you mentioned and no problem. they were beatable.
I find this really hard to believe if you have this much trouble with Stroke. Anyone playing with Chunksta and Romfinite should not have a problem witha character like Stroke. Stroke isn't anywhere close to having zoning or space control on the level of Cable, if he had something similiar to nades I could see it, but you got a character with linear zoning that is very negative on block with extremely quick dashes that cover a ton of space. And it's not like he can one shot you either like Cable can.

And if you play 98 what about characters liek Athena , Heidern, and Chizuru. Characters with much stronger zoning and other options. Seriously prove your shit, because you're talking all this good stuff against two people very experienced witht he games you're drawing parrells from in me and Dullyana.

AkTiVe

o.o
Dude! MvC2 should not be compared to Injustice. That game has a a way to deal with zoning. Air block and air dashes that lead into combos.

Mikman360

Not the Milkman.
Dude! MvC2 should not be compared to Injustice. That game has a a way to deal with zoning. Air block and air dashes that lead into combos.
There are ways to deal with zoning in this game too, you just don't want to accept that. You act like a pair of pistol shots ever 2 seconds is an impenetrable fortress.

Dulllyanna

You're going to shoot guns at me?
Yeah let me hop on my shitty unreliable internet and play characters I don't use in a game that's mostly dead in this country just because you won't actually address what I or anybody else in this thread says. Feel free to call me a bitch-ass coward, I'll be busy playing real people offline, attending tournaments, and crouch blocking against DS and dashing in only after blocked guns as opposed to jumping around like a retard or getting in a dick-waving match with some guy on the internet who thinks a that character whose projectiles do less than every other character in the game and don't push back on block is the biggest piece of shit ever. Or I could waste my time to find a random high level JP/Chinese vid of players winning matches off a combination of timeout, life lead, Ralf st.A and blowback but it'd undoubtedly be ignored.

Edit: Yo Haketh I wouldn't use Heidern as an example given how shit he is outside of fireball lol. Kensou at least has decent ground normals to back up a fireball that's literally large enough to AA on its own.

Maxter

Noob
Grundy players are dumbasses. :joker:
Grundy has one of the fastest dashes in the game, i know his jumps are slow but in his case just stay grounded and block a second set of bullets and he is in, also his db1 is pretty good to get in if you anticipate dem shots coming, you could easily make 50% dmg out of it, i use grundy too and i played that matchup and was winning, its a matter of knowing and being patient against deathstroke

Maxter

Noob
I told everyone he's a better counter Zoner lol. Do they listen, nope.

He's very good when the player has good reactions. Sword Flip says fuck you WCC

Maxter This is the first I've heard, what's wrong with HD TVs? Is it bad to use an HDMI cable?
even tho they have game mode you are getting at least from 3 to 8 ms input delay, it is just that you are used to its timing, online duplicate this delay, on monitors if connections are both good the game feels awesome really.

Reactions: RYX

aldazo

Waiting for Havik
I offer you a challenge if DS is so easy.

We play a Deathstroke mirror, you can only use guns and I use no guns. I guarantee 100% that I will win.

You wanna take that bet?
You can guarantee anything, plz dont act like the average internet tough guy...ugh. Now excuseme I have to do more important things to do. Keep spamming bullets and feeling great!!!

Hitoshura

Head Cage
First time posting in a long time here, but i really would like to help people complaining against Dstroke, deathstroke is not even close to broken, people should stop playing online on HD televisions, so you don't get 8 extra frames added to input delays, i fought pretty good deathstrokes offline at toryuken including wolfkrone and other players, i really lose to him a lot online too, but offline i was dominating them and outplaying them all bad, i ran a long set with Krone and he is lame and very smart too at mid range.
The trick is to block any wave of shots even meter burn ones, once they are blocked he is very negative and you can dash in and be at jumping distance, just keep your spacing out of sword spin, at jumping range he is in deep trouble and can't take risk of being opened with a jump, even when he meter burns with the overhead grenade you have bunch of advantage to dash before he can trigger more, if you duck them and try to jump them he recover faster and can trick you into getting hit, getting hit by them is a big plus so try just to block Low, watch overhead just in case and just dash inn right away, he deserves buffs IMO i found he was too fragile once you mindfok his zoning =), Just Hope he doesn't get nerfed cause of online people crying about it, same happened to Kano and he became bottom tier, Stop the complaint's and adapt, it is a new game and there is still a lot to learn. Peace
FUCKING MAXTER!!!!! MISS YAH MAN!!!!

Well this game is different from marvel. Injustice teaches you how to play patiently against. Maybe you're just bad at the game right now. In time you will learn. At first I sucked against zoning b/c of the footsies are different, but I got used to it.

RiBBz22

TYM's Confirmed Prophet/Time-Traveler
FYI, cleaned up thread removing some misinformation about a balance patch.

Amadeous

Noob
Get used to the fact jumping isn't safe in this game.

Block and dash is your new response.

haketh

Noob
Ok here is a way to make everyone happy! Nerf his guns and Buff his close quaters combat. Every one wins!
Except for those of us playing him for zoning. I would trade all the safe strings and mix up for something like Cazble Nades to have more ways to control space.

Amadeous

Noob
Ok here is a way to make everyone happy! Nerf his guns and Buff his close quaters combat. Every one wins!
I like keepaway characters.

It's why I'm picking up Raven. The NRS community is the only one full of scum that complain about projectiles.

You would never see those complaints in the ASW community.

How about all the scrubs play a different game that they can enjoy. Everyone wins there too!

Amadeous

Noob
The NRS community is the only full of braindead coward scums that enjoy spamming bullets for easy wins...:).
You really think that?

Every Fighting game has zoners (and they are not cowards but thats not the point.)

If you want a fighting game without projectiles play UFC or WWE.

As a matter of fact gtfo and play those games, you'd like them.

Rampage254

Ayy Lmao
My fellow Deathstroke players,

ever since the game came out last week on Tuesday, Deathstroke and the players who use the character have been under constant attack. TestYourMight, Twitter, and Facebook have been submerged into an ocean full of tears and salt. Online scrubs and some tournament players alike are demanding that Deathstroke's zoning be toned down immediately. We cannot control what NRS decides to do, but what we can do is correct factually incorrect and/or misleading information. So if another deluded fool makes another "Deathstroke is superior to Kabal" or "Deathstroke rules all" thread on this website, do your best to counter and rectify the topic creator's arguments.

Learning a character is always difficult in a new fighting game. You have to learn new normal attacks, strings, combos, set ups, frame data, match ups, etc. A mere hotfix and/or patch can destroy months of practicing, testing, and fighting in a heartbeat. A vocal but misinformed minority can destroy all of your hard work, especially if you are tournament player.

I want all Deathstroke players' reflexes heighten. I want all of you armed and dangerous and ready to protect our favorite Injustice character. Post in this thread to confirm your participation as part of the Deathstroke Anti-Nerf Coalition. We shall not allow that which happened to Kano happen to Deathstroke.

- m2dave, Zoning Master and Protector of Zoning

Also, special thanks to REO and Tom Brady, true knowledgeable and unbiased testers.

Participants of the Deathstroke Anti-Nerf Coalition.

ABACABB
Amadeous
Breaker
CCVengeance
Crathen
DaiHuu
Dislexsik
DreadzTsung
EMP Villain
Ermaculate_Slim
fluxxshredder
FrothyOmen
I$AAC
Khaoz77
karaokelove
Gixxerkid66
Hitoshura
HGTV Ermacio
Killin Natzees
Lt. Box
Limelights
Milkman360
OriginalRazer
PLAYING TO W1N
RYX
Pig Of The Hut
ProudDisciple
RiBBz22
RoGE
Smarrgasm
Srryimwhte
SquirtMcGirt
Trini_Bwoi
Vagrant
@Zer0 Hundr3d
Why am I not on this list? :(

aldazo

Waiting for Havik
The NRS community is the only one full of scum that complain about projectiles.
You really think that?

Every Fighting game has Rush down chars (and they are not cowards but thats not the point.)

If you want a fighting game witht projectiles play COD.

As a matter of fact gtfo and play those games, you'd like them.

:)