What's new

General/Other The Deathstroke Anti-Nerf Coalition

Gesture Required Ahead

Get on that hook
You are overreacting. I don't understand the thought process behind immediately insulting someone instead of attempting to help them through it.

I'm not sure if you're ready for the Stroke.
Been Stroking since the trailer. I also meant to say that to the complainers. A week of understanding this game's mechanics is all it needs to get in on the Stroker.

I also use GL as a secondary, MAAAN his zoning is much better than DS's. Trait x Minigun MB makes me feel sorry for the opponent trying to get in.

RYX

BIG PUSHER
DS is on some other level of broken. I had no problem with MSP, Akuma, Kabal but DS is just plain stupid. not all characters have air dash, to somewhat deal with him. and yes, I did not do my homework on his trait because there's no point in learning him, Zoning seems very boring to me. Have fun in that corner tho.
You don't need an air dash. Recovery on guns is awful so you can jump low pistols without worry. High pistols grant a free dash even for someone with a slow one like Lex. Kabal had a six frame(?) iagB that was +5 or something on block, DS is negative on block as fuck and punishable up close even on hit and that's broken?

Mikman360

Not the Milkman.
DS is on some other level of broken. I had no problem with MSP, Akuma, Kabal but DS is just plain stupid. not all characters have air dash, to somewhat deal with him. and yes, I did not do my homework on his trait because there's no point in learning him, Zoning seems very boring to me. Have fun in that corner tho.
*suggests that an air dash is necessary to get in on a DS*

RYX

BIG PUSHER
Yeah I can beat deathstoke with killer frost and wonderwoman so what. But when Aries can win a tournament using him with only playing him briefly then yeah he is a little broken.
Except those characters have counter zoning and KF can slide guns for a full combo on read. This is a bad argument, sorry.

You mean in a week one tournament where people barely understand the game yet? Okay. :/ Aries clearly wasn't GOOD or BETTER, no he was using a broken character.

Gesture Required Ahead

Get on that hook
Why would you need an air-dash? DS would blow that up. Just walk. Dash when he jumps back or backdashes. Some characters with the better dashes could even dash-block. And gets in after 2-3 dashes.

If you want a "broken" character, then look at Mr Teen Titan over there with the full screen block infinite. GGs

RYX

BIG PUSHER
Been Stroking since the trailer. I also meant to say that to the complainers. A week of understanding this game's mechanics is all it needs to get in on the Stroker.

I also use GL as a secondary, MAAAN his zoning is much better than DS's. Trait x Minigun MB makes me feel sorry for the opponent trying to get in.
Also no, DS has better zoning. Full screen at least.

Gesture Required Ahead

Get on that hook
Also no, DS has better zoning. Full screen at least.
I think DS is not a better zoner. But the fact that he counterzones everyone(to my knowledge, so far) makes it look like he is.

Take DS - Grundy MU compared to GL - Grundy MU for example. WCC rapes non MB'd guns. But you can't pull that shit off on GL.

Mikman360

Not the Milkman.
Do you even know what he's talking about?

It's a legitimate block infinite but somehow Death stroke is broken. ._.
Exactly. You can block, dash, block Deathstroke and get in on him. Yet when Cyborg block locks you until time runs out or you get chipped to death, that's totally fine.

Maxter

Noob
First time posting in a long time here, but i really would like to help people complaining against Dstroke, deathstroke is not even close to broken, people should stop playing online on HD televisions, so you don't get 8 extra frames added to input delays, i fought pretty good deathstrokes offline at toryuken including wolfkrone and other players, i really lose to him a lot online too, but offline i was dominating them and outplaying them all bad, i ran a long set with Krone and he is lame and very smart too at mid range.
The trick is to block any wave of shots even meter burn ones, once they are blocked he is very negative and you can dash in and be at jumping distance, just keep your spacing out of sword spin, at jumping range he is in deep trouble and can't take risk of being opened with a jump, even when he meter burns with the overhead grenade you have bunch of advantage to dash before he can trigger more, if you duck them and try to jump them he recover faster and can trick you into getting hit, getting hit by them is a big plus so try just to block Low, watch overhead just in case and just dash inn right away, he deserves buffs IMO i found he was too fragile once you mindfok his zoning =), Just Hope he doesn't get nerfed cause of online people crying about it, same happened to Kano and he became bottom tier, Stop the complaint's and adapt, it is a new game and there is still a lot to learn. Peace

RYX

BIG PUSHER
I think DS is not a better zoner. But the fact that he counterzones everyone(to my knowledge, so far) makes it look like he is.

Take DS - Grundy MU compared to GL - Grundy MU for example. WCC rapes non MB'd guns. But you can't pull that shit off on GL.
I told everyone he's a better counter Zoner lol. Do they listen, nope.

He's very good when the player has good reactions. Sword Flip says fuck you WCC

Maxter This is the first I've heard, what's wrong with HD TVs? Is it bad to use an HDMI cable?

Shawi

Noob
I just want to say. I actually LOVE this forum. Everyone is so salty (including me) that is is just hilarious. Good work guys!

Dulllyanna

You're going to shoot guns at me?
MvC2 was not a Zoning Warfare lmao. Magneto, Storm , Psylocke were all straight rushdown. Only Zoners were Cable and Sentinel. But that game had a way to deal with their bs. Air block!!
Yeah that's why whenever you see Storm vs most of the cast she super jumps away while mashing jHP until she can do hailstorm since they have no real option against it, as opposed to taking risks going in against bullshit like Psylock assist. With just super jump and jHP her runaway shits on anything any defensive/spacing character can do in this game.

Also if you actually played "All SFs" with real people you'd know how much stronger zoning was in HF and ST where fireballs were fast, large, did a shit-ton of chip and characters actually had strong AAs.

Oh and @whoever said backdashes should be nerfed... yeah, let's do that since Superman pressure isn't strong enough as is. There's a reason corner-specific combos exist, if they're constantly moving backwards then take advantage of that by keeping them contained and kill them for trying to escape.

One final thing, characters shouldn't be built around netcode, especially when it's as shitty as Injustice's.

Gesture Required Ahead

Get on that hook
I told everyone he's a better counter Zoner lol. Do they listen, nope.

He's very good when the player has good reactions. Sword Flip says fuck you WCC

Maxter This is the first I've heard, what's wrong with HD TVs? Is it bad to use an HDMI cable?
Well you're implying that the Grundy player is a dumbass. He wouldn't WCC out of nowhere when he'd be at Sword Flip distance. Why would he, anyways? Dash, Trait MB. GGs. Along with MANY other options.

Dulllyanna

You're going to shoot guns at me?
Oh yeah akTiVe, since you also apparently played ALL THE KOFS how about that 98, where the top/high tier included Ralf, Goro and Chang? Care to tell me why those three are strong?

haketh

Noob
I doubt you seriously plated against MSP or an actual Runaway/Zoning team like THrax or Scrub if you ahve problems with Stroke. Hey I can namedrop things to without any knowledge.