What's new

TFA|RZR Pig of the Hut Wins Frosty Faustings V from Nickel City in Northbrook, IL

16 Bit

Mash d+1~Cat Claws
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
I'm very proud of GGA 16 Bit for his match with Pig, very well played. I do feel that he has lost his way in the Cage matchup though and was clearly very frustrated after losing to Dizzy in losers finals.

Thanks.

I was out of it fighting Dizzy. That set with Pig took everything I had, it was really hard to stay focused and on point to play him right after. I actually feel we've leveled up in our Cage vs. Kit matches recently, it just wasn't shown here cause I got outplayed too much. I was upset but only briefly.

coolwhip

Noob
Congrats Pig Of The Hut, but fuck Kenshi.

I'm very proud of GGA 16 Bit for his match with Pig, very well played. I do feel that he has lost his way in the Cage matchup though and was clearly very frustrated after losing to Dizzy in losers finals.
I don't know if it's the Cage match-up. After all, I think Bit has played Dizzy's Cage so many times that he'd relish the chance to face any other Cage in tournaments, and he'd probably emerge on top. Dizzy though, seems to be on a different level right now compared to other Cage players (and most MK players for that matter), and he's probably the best in the world at the Kitana match-up.

KH_Captain

Nightwolf wannabe
Congrats, Pig. I don't think anyone counters cross-ups with reverse-inputs like this guy. Some of those were uncanny. Sometimes, I was like "how the hell did he EVEN KNOW that was gonna cross over in the first place!"

Also, huge shoutouts to Tom Brady, 16-Bit, and Dizzy for braving their 3-7 match-ups.
yeah i see him do that with kenshis 14 FRAME uppercut and laugh you have to really be ready for the cross up. I know Ermac can do that pretty good with his 13 frame uppercut i guess maybe kenshis uppercut has a huge hitbox like ermacs.

KH_Captain

Nightwolf wannabe
congrats to pig and all, but my favorite performance up til it happened was 16 bit he was playing like a man possessed and Ive never pulled so hard for a Kitana to win in a pretty good while. you can tell the change in him after the hype of him vs pig that match was cray. once you get yourself that pumped up its hard to do it again right after that.

TargetAudience

Burn_the_ city
Thanks.

I was out of it fighting Dizzy. That set with Pig took everything I had, it was really hard to stay focused and on point to play him right after. I actually feel we've leveled up in our Cage vs. Kit matches recently, it just wasn't shown here cause I got outplayed too much. I was upset but only briefly.
you played the MU very well but why keep crossing him up when you already had him in the corner? I feel like thats when you fucked up, u had to chase him all over again to the other site of the screen.

Killphil

A prop on the stage of life.
Pig Of The Hut this would be an incalculable loss for all mankind.. Please say this isn't so.
:(....if only I had the presence of mind to pull my damn vita out! When pig asked if anyone recorded his match with wafflez I remembered I wanted some footage but my damn phone died! We were all standing right behind them in silence until that final uppercut....it was...beautiful man!

NB Semi Evil Ryu

Former Sub-Zero of the Midwest (2011 - 2015)
I'm in the process of uploading pictures now: both Winner's and Loser's bracket sheets, sign-up sheets that I took at around Noon, and other random pictures.

NB Semi Evil Ryu

Former Sub-Zero of the Midwest (2011 - 2015)
CrimsonShadow Here at the Winner's and Loser's brackets:

Winner's:

Loser's:

For everyone else, here are some other pictures taken from the whole weekend!

I said this on stream, the other night, but I would like to re-iterate that this stuff is the shit. The SHIATE.

These are pictures of the sign-up sheets as they looked at approximately Noon CST:

Some shots of what it looked like during the Finals that were streamed:

And there you have it!