What's new

TFA|RZR Pig of the Hut Wins Frosty Faustings V from Nickel City in Northbrook, IL

GGA HAN

Galloping Ghost Arcade
1 Pig
2 Dizzy
3 16 Bit
4 Pimpimjim
5 Tom Brady
5 soonk
7 Gruntypants
7 Wafflez

9 Smarrgasm
9 HAN
9 MOE30W
9 Forever King
13 Ribbz
13 Delriach
13 Chaosphere
13 Digimon

results from what I can tell, can someone can edit OP if they wish it updated...

Somberness

Lights
Finally saw the few games that were streamed, nice job taking it Pig. I swear, you must have a special move button on your controller with those reactions, lol. Glad Dizzy made it to finals, enjoy watching his games, even if the match up sucks. 16 bit almost had bacon for breakfast, figure it would have been a massive blow up.

Via_Negativa

Darkforge
Kenshi is not brain dead, but he has a huge advantage against the majority of the cast. I have given up on this game due to no scene here. Though I wish NRS would give it at least one more balance pass.....

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Congratz Pig!
Thanks man

Those dash under EX shoulders were pretty cool. Would've liked to see more d1 d1~rk conversions though, but turns out he didn't even need them. Good stuff
:) takes a little time to work on those thanks buddy

Grats PIGSHI!!!! Good shit.
thanks jimmy
Good shit Pig.. Good shit Dizzy!!!!!!!!!!
:) dizzy was awesome

Congrats Pig!
The 16 Bit Bounty lives on! Who will claim the free money!?

That bounty is awfully tough right now

thanks man
Congrats Pig!

thanks wemfs

Great play by Pig Of The Hut, congrats man. Dizzy tears through a losers bracket like no other. Wish we could have seen King and the others on stream.

appreciate it man
dude...the match between 16bit and pig was WITHOUT QUESTION the best match of the tournament and probably one of the best matches of the year. I haven't got so hyped like that since the tyrant vs cdjr ft5. Man bit was sooooooo close ugh. Kenshi man...goddamn. Good stuff bit, and Congrats to Pig for winning the whole thing.

16 bit has never played that mu that well, he was on a tear

Congrats, Pig.

I enjoyed all the jealous crybabies in the chat crying and hating on a you for using a video game character at a Tournament to win. These morons are complaining about a character that has numerous losing match-ups and a potential 3-7 (vs Lao) to boot. Not to mention you are the ONLY Kenshi who even makes top eight at majors.

#HoldDat haters in community.

You dont understand how much i truly appreciate this comment and post., Thanks so much for this

I can only imagine the stream hate lol

from spectator view this was a meh final, cage against 80% of the time 1bar armor kenshi is gg.

congratz to pig though, he was a beast with fast reflexes and adjustments.

thanks man
Congratulations Pig! Prepare yourself for the barrage of mu complainers trying to cheapen your victory... but fuck that shit, haters gonna hate :rolleyes:

Also, does anyone know why only five players were shown in Top 6? Soonk was listed in the other thread does anyone know if he lost offstream and who to? Or did I just miss it?

thanks buddy, now lets get that lao in shape

Props to Pig of the Hut the ONLY person to have utilized Kenshi on the highest level.

:) thanks for all u do austin
Congrats Pig! I just took Kenshi to the lab today...that character is NOT brain dead, seriously. Good games to all!

Congrats, Pig. I don't think anyone counters cross-ups with reverse-inputs like this guy. Some of those were uncanny. Sometimes, I was like "how the hell did he EVEN KNOW that was gonna cross over in the first place!"

Also, huge shoutouts to Tom Brady, 16-Bit, and Dizzy for braving their 3-7 match-ups.

stopping cross ups and AA is my #1 goal with everyone

thanks man

Congrats pig and everyone who participated in the tournament. Also pimpinJim was awesome to watch play. And Smarrgasm for overcoming a bad MU against Dizzy. Godlike! Lastly 16 bit was playing so good against pig. Was awesome to watch.

16 bit was godlike

smarrgasm and pimpimjim were MVPS

thanks

major congrats piggy!! :)
was out at casuals whole day so going to check out the archive later
appreciate it

Kenshi loses to kabal 3-7 also

............maybe
Well deserved. Still only kenshi that gets top 8 at majors.
:)

Congrats Pigshi! <3

thanks again fish
Congrats Pig. Go easy on the Cagey next time.

i try i try
GGA better start training secondaries right about now.

they have :(

Pig is a hooded clansman killah!

im not sure if i like this comment it makes me racist............? thanks? :p
Congrats Pig. You have godlike reflexes in this game. The only Kenshi that matters.
really appreciate it

Super congrats pig. :) So many smart decisions.

:) get some of it from u :)
Knew you had it in ya. Good job

always appreciate your help in MUs
Congratulations, Pig.
tYou rock , thanks for your continuous support

Congrats POTH, you earned it man. Those
matched vs Bit were intense, edge of your seat type stuff. Poor Dizzy. Agree with Frothy regarding those dash under shoulder punishes.

To quote Maxter in stream chat (I'm paraphrasing): Kabal has no bad MU's, but Kenshi is a rapist. Gold.

Sent from my jailbroken iPhone using a pirated copy of Tapatalk
we in there on smoke and kenshi

thanks buddy

Full results?
And Congrats Pig!!! This tourney was stacked

yea it was awesome tourney
thanks relax

PIIIIIIIIIIG
DOGGGGGGGGGY

Congrats pig!
:0 APPreciate it

Congrats Pig!!!! Very well deserved
thanks simon

New sigs for everyone:

Congrats to Pig.
But to be honest, major props go out to pimpimjim, making top 6 with a mid tier character, and beating Tom Brady. I don't want to trash on my home town players, but pimpim really performed this tournament.
agreed

Congrats pig you truly earned this win!!! You are the best at what you do man, keep it up.

<3 from canada
Thanks for your messages early on man, really appreciate you and canada although frog hates me
Had alot of fun today, props to PimPimJim, that Sektor was siiiiick....
pimpim was totally tight

KENSHI IS BROKEN!

I mean...congrats Pig!
:( sorry

:p

Congrats pig, keep reppin dat kenshi
will do eddy thanks

Congrats Pig Of The Hut, but fuck Kenshi.

I'm very proud of GGA 16 Bit for his match with Pig, very well played. I do feel that he has lost his way in the Cage matchup though and was clearly very frustrated after losing to Dizzy in losers finals.
yea but i know how much you were loving that blind mutha getting fanned to death :)

thanks man

Good thing Brady didn't meet Pig, i don't think it would have went the same way. Good shit everyone!

HOLD THIS
now watch it again and hold it some more

Insert you apology here______________________________________

then hold it once more

Good shit everyone especially pimpinjim and smarrgasm for showing how big of a threat not huge names can be. Btw it says top 6 but they're only 5 people up there.

they were the mvps

Congrats Pig!

thanks JTB
congrats to pig, 16 bit is getting closer every time good shit
he is DREAFULLY close

back to the lab i go definintely :)

Congratulations Pig! Great work as always.
Special shoutouts to Smarrgasm for beating dizzy 2-0! So proud. haha
In fact, good shit to all the Atlanta players that went up to frosty faustings!
thanks reed

Good job Pig!
thanks for your CONTINUOUS love man, youre aweesome

congrats to pig and all, but my favorite performance up til it happened was 16 bit he was playing like a man possessed and Ive never pulled so hard for a Kitana to win in a pretty good while. you can tell the change in him after the hype of him vs pig that match was cray. once you get yourself that pumped up its hard to do it again right after that.

appreciate it captain
Congratulations!
Well, at least his ego can't grow any bigger from this. :D #YOLO

<3.........?

yes <3 thanks glorotr
you played the MU very well but why keep crossing him up when you already had him in the corner? I feel like thats when you fucked up, u had to chase him all over again to the other site of the screen.

yea its weird i know but at same time he has to mix me up somehow. I agree though

Good Stuff Pig. Hey don't hate the player, hate the game if we are gonna hate on Kenshi. And trust me, I TRULY hate that f*cker. Those matches with GGA 16 Bit were absolute tits man. I was going insane over here. pimpimjim, dat sektor, YIKES!!

:) thanks man
Pig is my idol!!!!!

No man you are mine

dat smoke and cyrax :)

pimpimjim 's Sektor knee went over Tom Brady 's slide.. WHAT? :)

it was the first time i had ever seen it

it was plain f ing ridiculous
My #1 question is...

Did anyone record the match with Smarrgasm?!
:(

Digi vs. Gruntypants was pretty amazing as well.
Man he almost beat grunty

he made grunty switch from LAO in the sheeva MU to cyrax

AMAZING
someone tag digi in here for some love

Wow. Congrats to 16bit for going 2-3 with Pigs Kenshi

pls tell me this was recorded

edit: It was, sweet
Dude he was possessed

Pig Of The Hut, UNCLE BERNIE WITH DA TOURNAMENT WIN!!!!!!, good stuff as always, best kenshi hands down and screw all them fools trying to hate bcuz you pick kenshi, what they don't know is, he requires superb patience, reads, and spacing or you'll get yo ass blown up. Until i see multiple kenshis in top 8, quiet hating fools.
Uncle bernie holding it down

We go in hard :)

thanks Terrys

Congrats Pig :)
appreciate it chongo

Pig Of The Hut, even though you got your ass kicked in the Freddy versus Smoke match up, I am still proud of you. Congratulations on the win.
Good job to everyone else who showed up so late in the year to play the game.
Yes I was murdered and raped but when I put on the blind fold im really tough to beat for any MU. :) I avenged your loss TZA leader, god of zoning and the order of the claw

We did it

TZA
thanks man

Shoutouts to pimpimjim dat Swagtor :confused:
MVP

Finally saw the few games that were streamed, nice job taking it Pig. I swear, you must have a special move button on your controller with those reactions, lol. Glad Dizzy made it to finals, enjoy watching his games, even if the match up sucks. 16 bit almost had bacon for breakfast, figure it would have been a massive blow up.
Appreciate it somberness

I wish i had a button for it, but its just something i work on a lot and get better at w time

Thanks for everything

Kenshi is not brain dead, but he has a huge advantage against the majority of the cast. I have given up on this game due to no scene here. Though I wish NRS would give it at least one more balance pass.....
He definitely is easy to learn but to compete at high or highest levels

LMAO GGs and good luck :)

thanks man

1. Congrats Pig!
2. FU Dizzy. You needed more oprah windfury.
3. People complain about the character after every tournament. Why is everyone surprised?
4. It's amazing there's not equally as many complaints against a character that is obviously 100 times more broken (cyrax)
5. Kenshi has unfavorable matchups. Counter pick him and stop whining.

That said, I hate kenshi. Not because I think he's "broken" or "bullshXt" or whatever else people are complaining about, but because a good kenshi gives people fodder for hating on the game even if their insults to the game are misguided. Watching an effective Kenshi at work is boring. People in the FGC that don't like this game would watch something like this and say, "that wins tournaments? haha that game is fXing retarded." Honestly I can't blame them; kenshi is not cheap or imbalanced or anything of the sort. He's just boring and retarded looking.

A F0xy Grampa

Problem X Promotions
Pig Of The Hut, UNCLE BERNIE WITH DA TOURNAMENT WIN!!!!!!, good stuff as always, best kenshi hands down and screw all them fools trying to hate bcuz you pick kenshi, what they don't know is, he requires superb patience, reads, and spacing or you'll get yo ass blown up. Until i see multiple kenshis in top 8, quiet hating fools.
Kenshi requires reactions more so than anything else I've found, thats why Pigs so good with him, reactions like a cat.

I mean... Pig Of The Hut fuck you omg you suk Kenshi, dikhed wtf learn a real character bitch sort it out I FUCKING HATE YOU.