What's new

Team YOMI vs Team cR at KiT

i think round robin would be the best. honestly, anything BUT pokemon style is okay, because i agree with foxygranpa. what does it actually say if sonic can beat most of team yomi? that hes great? we already know that. there has to be some form of team play in this, or it wont really be cr vs yomi, it will be sonic fox vs yomi.

ForeverKing

Patreon.com/MK_ForeverKing
Well, as you repeatedly said, a ft10 is the true test of skill. So I don't care lol. You will eventually run out of characters to try and counterpick me with.
You were better than me that day, slightly better. The score was only 9-10. Don't let that get you thinking you're gonna be me every time now, if anything you barely edged it out.

It can go either way. Just remember you still haven't beaten me in tournament, and you're gonna have to hold that for a long time. I'm not sure If that's gonna happen anytime soon.

Last edited:
Reactions: JDM

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
On the topic of this being complicated, that's not why some are saying it's unlikely to happen. It's not about how simple it is, it's a matter of getting every single member there at the same time and ready to do it. There's been countless times where a money match or a team battle were supposed to happen at a tournament, but they never did. There needs to be a leader, someone willing to organize everything. Unofficial stuff like this isn't the priority so that's the mentality players have about it. They see it as "well, we will do that if we have time", instead of being another reason why they're even going to the tournament.

It's definitely possible, but as I said, it's not about it being possible, but about it being probable. It's unlikely to happen unless both sides are 1000% serious and there's a "leader" willing to organize everything.

ForeverKing

Patreon.com/MK_ForeverKing
i think round robin would be the best. honestly, anything BUT pokemon style is okay, because i agree with foxygranpa. what does it actually say if sonic can beat most of team yomi? that hes great? we already know that. there has to be some form of team play in this, or it wont really be cr vs yomi, it will be sonic fox vs yomi.
This is my exact thoughts in this whole debate

cR WoundCowboy

WoundCowbae <3
You were better than me that day, slightly better. The score was only 9-10. Don't let that get you thinking you're gonna be me every time now, if anything you barely edged it out.

It can go either way. Just remember you still haven't beaten me in tournament, and you're gonna have to hold that for a long time. I'm not sure If that's gonna happen anytime soon.
Actually, the last time we played in tournament was esl, and i won.

IrishMantis

Most humble shit talker ever!!!
God damn. This thread turned into a dick measuring contest really quick.

But to be on topic: I'd love to see something like this happen. It would be great to watch.
Let them measure Dicks Mother Fucker!!!!

I love Dick measuring, Dick Measuring is hype, I hope they show us some high level dick measuring on Steam

My body ain't ready

MetalBender

Nerf everything forever
God this thread is top notch hahaha. But actually I would pay money to see this happen, if you guys get this together it would be soooo hype