What's new

T12: Toronto Fighting Game Championships - SSFIV and MvC3 (+$500), MK, BB, Tekken, SCIV and 3S

Shady

Noob
Looking at the schedule, MK is only getting the Top 4 treatment? Not top 8? So PL, Chris G, Arturo and one more lucky soul who will grind their teeth to get through the gauntlet just to be on stream....?

CitizenSnips

A seldom used crab named Lucky. AKA Citizen Snips.
When I placed 2nd at RiverCity Runbacks, nothing was streamed. At least you guys are gonna get some sort of stream lol.

Jer

I'm a literal Sloth
I'm in for Teams if thats' the deal, and I know that Zaf will be as well.

Shady: I'll pick up the Dazzle and confirm on here before we decide anything.

I'd love to record matches and whatnot, but I wanna make sure I get the dazzle and let you know before everything gets set.

You can pay at the door which is $30.
$10 for any game you enter.
Just come on the day of and there will be people there to help.

Schedule is here/

MK would probably get 30 entrants which can finish within 6 hrs.
Sunday will either be MK Casual Stations or a Team Tournament.
Depending on the interest from people.

NeoRussell
Am I too late to register? I wanna give this a shot. =)

Do I need to pay if I just want to watch the tournament?

Shady

Noob
Am I too late to register? I wanna give this a shot. =)

Do I need to pay if I just want to watch the tournament?
I think venue fee is 15$. And you can always register on site from 10-12am on the day of the tournament, it will be 40$ instead of 35$ though as it would have been if you pre-reged. Good luck.

Venue Fee is $30 at the door.
$10 per any game you compete in.

I would recommend people bring recording devices.
As for the rumour about PL, it is just a rumour so right now it looks like he's appearance is about 20%.

Shady: Our goal is to not let Arturo or ChrisG in the Top 4. Should be all canadians. LOL!

NeoRussell

Shady

Noob
Venue Fee is $30 at the door.
$10 per any game you compete in.

I would recommend people bring recording devices.
As for the rumour about PL, it is just a rumour so right now it looks like he's appearance is about 20%.

Shady: Our goal is to not let Arturo or ChrisG in the Top 4. Should be all canadians. LOL!

NeoRussell
Which is why I've been bugging THTB, CitizenSNIPS, and Milky Situation on my friend's list to give the Reptile gauntlet. So at least that I am ready for.

Sabin

Elder God
T12: Pre-Registration List
Check if your name is listed.
If I made a mistake from people who Pre-Reg, please let me know.
[email protected]

Sorry guys but the main stream will go to MvC3 and SSFIV.
Not hating on MK but viewers counts as well.
I do suggest that people bring devices to record. We all have to brag somehow right? LOL!

Schedule is up.

Please do not be late or disappear without notice.
Disqualify Hammer all weekend.

NeoRussell
Last time MK was on the TS stream it actually had more viewers than SSF4/MVC3 lol (this was at summerjam, MK peaked at 7k and dropped after it was done to around 5k) ;)

Shady

Noob
MK is still going strong, believe that!! I'm already looking forward to Season's Beatings (if I can go) and NEC too even though that one is like 2 months away.

Shady

Noob
Chris G no coming no more :(..... That sucks, but hey, still going to get some runs in against Art...

what a turn of events,
anyway , ill accept money matches this weekend for mk,
prefer to do it in shady's hotel room so i can take his stuff when he isn't looking :p

Jer

I'm a literal Sloth
Winter, since we didn't get to play online I'll MM for 5$ at the tourney if you want.

I'm accepting MM's as well :) My Mileena vs your whatever

TasteTheRainbow

Self-appointed king
Are we having casuals on saturday after the main shit? Because I'd be down. Also I'll bring some booze probably if that goes down.

Lin-kuei edit: Also there's no point in stealing anything from Shady, everything he has is free.

Are we having casuals on saturday after the main shit? Because I'd be down. Also I'll bring some booze probably if that goes down.

Lin-kuei edit: Also there's no point in stealing anything from Shady, everything he has is free.
Umm... Alcohol is not allowed in the venue so please don't. If you are referring to drinking in somebody room, then hell yeah.
-----
Sooooo, we are one day away from T12. Hope everyone is ready?

I made a "What You Need To Know This Weekend?" article.

The link contains what information about the event and I suggest you take a look at it.
Don't know the Venue Name?
Don't know the schedule?
Don't know the prizes?

Great information for you that i've compiled and created.

NeoRussell

TasteTheRainbow

Self-appointed king
Umm... Alcohol is not allowed in the venue so please don't. If you are referring to drinking in somebody room, then hell yeah.
-----

The link contains what information about the event and I suggest you take a look at it.
Don't know the schedule?
Don't know the prizes?

NeoRussell
Yeah I meant more as in after the tourney in someone's room and not at the venue itself.

Shady

Noob
-----

Don't know the schedule?
Don't know the prizes?

NeoRussell
Sabin will be at A&C tomorrow? Cause I will stop by if so.

localbattles

Gaming Center
Hey guys,

Yeah its true that ChrisG will not make his Canada debut this weekend. We have complications getting his passport in time and he was offered a last minute opportunity to travel down to Atlanta.

We def want to visit Canada as your guys HYPE it up well. Lot's of Canadians @ EVO when we went and you were all so cool.

-Jon

VIDA

Focused Grace and Intensity
Only top 4 is streamed ( which I just missed bc of w1nter, only guy I lost to all tournament, he's in top 4) but I mite commentate tmrw so u mite see me. I placed 5th out of 39 entrants, my first major, so I feel alright.

No disrespect to Sabin but the highlight of the day in MK was him getting double flawlessed by Scorp player named archmagus (he's in top 4 winners against NeoRussel) apparently he plays only online! His Scorp rivals Slips' IMHO.

More to come when I get to a computer.

Shady

Noob
Only top 4 is streamed ( which I just missed bc of w1nter, only guy I lost to all tournament, he's in top 4) but I mite commentate tmrw so u mite see me. I placed 5th out of 39 entrants, my first major, so I feel alright.

No disrespect to Sabin but the highlight of the day in MK was him getting double flawlessed by Scorp player named archmagus (he's in top 4 winners against NeoRussel) apparently he plays only online! His Scorp rivals Slips' IMHO.

More to come when I get to a computer.
Where the hell did you get a computer so fast? I swear you posted this after I left... Anyway, great tournament, great experience. I felt soo good when I took that game from Sabin and then this guy does a double flawless.. tryhard show off.... Oh, and I'm still hella salty about that Sektor... Random TU for the win!!!!

EDIT: Also, I hated the way the bracket was. We had 39 people, it should have been two brackets, and then one winners one losers made it out of each. I guess we had it like that, but we should have ran it one bracket at a time