What's new

T12: Toronto Fighting Game Championships - SSFIV and MvC3 (+$500), MK, BB, Tekken, SCIV and 3S

VIDA

Focused Grace and Intensity
Just wanted to stop by and thank all of you guys for a great weekend. I met a ton of kool people and had some great games with all of them. Ernov, Shady9XD, WinterWarz, Russell, John, TasteTheRainbow, DanX, TC, The guys from Ottawa, and many more. Unfortunately, I didn't get to play against everyone as time didn't allow for it.

Congratz to Sabin for placing 1st. Beast Reptile and Saltalites.

I've gotta work on overcoming the nerves that made for an embarrassing ass-kicking in the Grand Finals. I'm not taking anything away from Sabin, it's just obvious that I didn't play nearly how I usually play. Anyone that has played me before knows that. That's just another variable that offline gaming throws at you. Live and learn, though. I can't wait to go to another event like this.

Props to Russell, K-frog, and John for organizing such a great weekend, Team Spooky for the stream, and thanks again to each and every one that signed up to play MK.
Nothing to be ashamed of. In your tourney debut you double flawlessed one of the best out there, someone who has been a legend in the gaming scene overall for a while now. U beat Russel even with those nerves and some of the games were close in the runback against Sabin. U placed second in a very competitive tourney and beat alot of good names, all in ur first ever tourney.

like I said in the other thread when I have time either today or tmrw I will post the rest of what I saw/heard about on the weekend.