What's new

T12: Toronto Fighting Game Championships - SSFIV and MvC3 (+$500), MK, BB, Tekken, SCIV and 3S

VENUE FEE:
$25 - Pre-Registered
$30 - In the event

Pre-Register here

What do you get for Pre-Registering?
  • $25 pre-reg vs $30 payment during the event.
  • You will help us keep track of the amount of participants coming for the event.
  • Smaller lineup for Pre-Registered players. Meaning, you get in faster.
  • You are guaranteed an Event Badge. Limited quantities on this.
  • Your NAME will be entered for a chance to win DualModded Arcade Stick provided byCanadian Joysticks
  • You get 3 free raffle tickets for pre-registering. If you pay at the door, you only get 1 free raffle ticket.
  • Lots of raffle prizes to be given away over the weekend.
NeoRussell

VIDA

Focused Grace and Intensity
Any Americans on this site travelling up for this? U guys really should, and it would be cool to meet some of you in flesh and stone.

Shady

Noob
Any Americans on this site travelling up for this? U guys really should, and it would be cool to meet some of you in flesh and stone.
Chris G and Arturo I think are confirmed... Also... Lionheart V1 might be coming chilling by my place. I'm excited about this.

Online Pre-Registration Closes On Sept. 18th (Sunday) @ 7p.
http://torontotoptiers.com/t12-pre-registration-process/
-meaning i close this page on Sunday and you have to pre-register in person

Why Pre-Register?

$25 pre-reg vs $30 payment at the door.
You will help us keep track of the amount of participants coming for the event.
Smaller lineup for Pre-Registered players. Meaning, you get in faster.
You are guaranteed an Event Badge. Limited quantities on this.
Your NAME will be entered for a chance to win a DualModded Arcade Stick provided by Canadian Joysticks
You get 3 free raffle tickets for pre-registering. If you pay at the door, you only get 1 free raffle ticket.
Lots of raffle prizes to be given away over the weekend.

For people who don't have credit card or paypal, you can Pre-Register on site via A&C World Wednesdays.
Sept. 14th and Sept. 21st will be the only day I accept onsite registration. Sorry but i'm not there any other day.

For questions in regards to T12 Payments , I recommend sending an email to [email protected].
I check this email every day/hour so you'll get a faster reply that way.

NeoRussell

Singles will be on Saturday. Teams can be on Sunday.
Sorry but I cannot stream this event so hopefully somebody will record.

NeoRussell

Shady

Noob
Singles will be on Saturday. Teams can be on Sunday.
Sorry but I cannot stream this event so hopefully somebody will record.

NeoRussell
If I had an HDPVR I'd so bring my set up, but unfortunately mine busted in the beginning of the year. Also, pre-regged. FUCK YEAH! Get HYPE!

Jer

I'm a literal Sloth
Why can't this be streamed out of curiosity, and Russel we need to have that Mileena ditto, considering we didn't get to at MAT

Edit: I may pick up a dazzle this week but I don't have a laptop so.... yeah >_>

Shady

Noob
Why can't this be streamed out of curiosity, and Russel we need to have that Mileena ditto, considering we didn't get to at MAT

Edit: I may pick up a dazzle this week but I don't have a laptop so.... yeah >_>
I think sp00ky is doing the streams for it so obviously MvC3 and SF are going to be their priority. However, I would be down to contribute to us setting up a separate stream for MK pool play if we can find a way to do it somehow. I'd even throw my name in the hat to commentate if that was an issue. I guess our biggest problem would be the set up,I'd so be down for it, even with a dazzle, just because hey, even if it is SD/480p. Like I could volunteer my laptop but I mean we need mics and shit like that....

Jer

I'm a literal Sloth
I have turtle beach headphones, but thats one headset.

Im gunna pick up a dazzle this week anyways and bring it to be safe

Shady

Noob
I have turtle beach headphones, but thats one headset.

Im gunna pick up a dazzle this week anyways and bring it to be safe
Well, I'll bring my laptop, but the best I have is a 360 old headset which is garbage (still better than nothing tho).... I mean we could always try this. I suggest you PM Russel if you're serious about this, cause I'd be so in. I know there are a few people who stream in Toronto regularly, if they were willing to volunteer their set up for MK or something that would actually be amazing since sp00ky will already be doing other games. I actually would love to commentate.

Sabin

Elder God
limited internet is always a issue in canada man. every time someone runs a second stream in the back it kills the main one.

T12: Pre-Registration List
Check if your name is listed.
If I made a mistake from people who Pre-Reg, please let me know.
[email protected]

Sorry guys but the main stream will go to MvC3 and SSFIV.
Not hating on MK but viewers counts as well.
I do suggest that people bring devices to record. We all have to brag somehow right? LOL!

Schedule is up.

Please do not be late or disappear without notice.
Disqualify Hammer all weekend.

NeoRussell

Justice

Noob
OH man! PL is gonna be in TO? I gotta find a way to get in on this! All I need is $40 and a ride....

Seriously though, I noticed that pre-reg is closed but can people still walk in for the $30? And how does that work? When would I need to be there to register for MK? Anything else I need to know? I've never done anything like this before.

OH man! PL is gonna be in TO? I gotta find a way to get in on this! All I need is $40 and a ride....

Seriously though, I noticed that pre-reg is closed but can people still walk in for the $30? And how does that work? When would I need to be there to register for MK? Anything else I need to know? I've never done anything like this before.
You can pay at the door which is $30.
$10 for any game you enter.
Just come on the day of and there will be people there to help.

Schedule is here/

MK would probably get 30 entrants which can finish within 6 hrs.
Sunday will either be MK Casual Stations or a Team Tournament.
Depending on the interest from people.

NeoRussell