What's new

Guide Superman Prime Living Guide

Exar0s

Cassie Cage <3
If you guys are having trouble with the 3, trait 3 string while doing corner combos just use these strings:

223, F2D1, 11 FREEZE, NJ2, 111 SCOOP, 11 BREATH =39%

223, 3 FREEZE, NJ2, 111 SCOOP, 11 BREATH = 41%

F2D1, F2D1, 11 FREEZE, NJ2, 111 SCOOP, 11 BREATH = 36%

F23 BEAM, F2D1, 11 FREEZE, NJ2, 111 SCOOP, 11 BREATH = 42%

111, SCOOP 3 FREEZE, BEAM, F2D1, 11 BREATH = 40%

Those 4 are good to practice because the input all his basic strings into a single combo for good damage. Once you get the hang of those you'll be able to input your combos much faster and add the 3, TRAIT, 3.

That sucks very much. Cat Womans Cat Dash actually hits him out of it, although a bit late which means invincible frames are probably gone at that point.

Does he have any armored moves or Meter Burn specials? Cant really tell and the in game data doesnt always tell exactly.

CCVengeance

The one guy hoping for Kai
2,2 is -1
Thanks.It's real hard leraning the frame data when you cant tell 8,0 or 1 apart:mad:
Still I'm making my way.Got Supes,GL adn Aqua downloaded.Now for the rest of the JLers and then I guess I'll just ramdomly choose who to study(This stuff is hard).

SatsuiYesHadou

Yung Kneecaps
What are Super Mans invincible wake up attacks?
His rising grab works well as long as they don't block lol and mb super breath is godlike as long as you could get it to come out since I suck at inputting wake ups and tech rolling in this game. Low scoop also works good too so those are pretty much your best 3 options

Sorry guys I'll try to update soon if I'm not busy with a lot more info. I'm going to try to cover everything in this guide with supes and I'll try to add all the combos too

SatsuiYesHadou

Yung Kneecaps
Updated with wake up attacks and a bit more damaging corner combos. If you replace 111 low scoop with 3 into low scoop in your corner combos, it will add a couple more extra percent and is a bit easier to time than 111 after a f2d1.

Cross Up Game needs to be developed. Cutting Super Man combos early with Low Scoop gives you access to a handful of ambiguous cross ups.If you can J3-f23-f2,Low Sccop-3,Rising Grab,Heat Vision 34% or any other better cross up combo you can deal massive damage by landing just one cross up or just by looping the mixup over and over and hope they guess wrong, lol.

EDIT: 45% J3 combo - J3,f23-f2,MB Super Breath-B3-J3,f2,Low Scoop-3,Rising Grab,Heat Vision

Working on corner combos now, how the heck do you land f2d1, 3 low scoop, 3 super breath? I can get the f2d1 but not enough time for the 3 to land.

Joshkazkab

I am the Protector of Russia's Skies!
the second the heat zap hits you have to go into F2D1, then you wait like half a second and do 3 xx swoop

S1L3nt

Noob
Hey guys. I'm having trouble with the 3 trait 3 as well. I can't even land a 3,3 without the trait. Opponent hits the ground before the second 3 even goes off. Or do you need he trait for it to work?
Anyway a corner combo I use is heat zap, F23,freeze,111 sweep, 3 rising grab laser/breath 43%/42%. You could probably add a nj3 after the freeze for more damage but haven't tested that yet

You need the trait for 3,Trait-3 to work.

Im using a modified combo from the first page. Its alot easier execution wise, especially online.
F23, 3 trait, 3 mb super breath, heat zap, f2d1, 3 low scoop, 3 super breath = 62%

Joshkazkab

I am the Protector of Russia's Skies!
Trait must go off for the second 3 to work.

Also dont rely on heat zap for a starter.

S1L3nt

Noob
I'm starting to get it now. The F23 helps. But the timing on the 2nd 3 seems like it has to be perfect. I find myself bashing the 2nd 3 just to get it in. I've made it upto the freeze, heat zap, f2d1. But the 3 to hit afterwards is rather hard. And when I do hit it I miss my swoop because they r too high

Loth Ryo

of house Ryo krypton
You need the trait for 3,Trait-3 to work.

Im using a modified combo from the first page. Its alot easier execution wise, especially online.
F23, 3 trait, 3 mb super breath, heat zap, f2d1, 3 low scoop, 3 super breath = 62%
This of course is only doable in the corner?

S1L3nt

Noob
Yup only doable in corner. I've been playing online now for a bit and man you gotta love the air heat vision.
You will get some people who will start to crouch every time you jump in the air because of it and that's when you crank out
The flying ground smash. also f2d1 into super works really well

Exar0s

Cassie Cage <3
Keep at it guys, practice makes perfect. Superman is a little tough to learn as he is very time sensitive on his mid and corner combos but once you get it down few opponents give him trouble. I'm currently in the top 35 online, representing our Superman! All the tips on this forum work, just stay in the lab until you can get it down consistently.