What's new

Guide Superman Prime Living Guide

Compbros

Man of Tomorrow
Updated with heat zap properties and more damaging corner combos!
STORMS can this be stickied or front paged? I feel its great and vital info for all superman players :)

Do you have a way to record it? Visuals always help.

Edit: If you don't I can do them, record it, and send them your way to upload them wherever you want.

Edit 2: Also, at this point, it might as well be a guide/combo thread.

Compbros

Man of Tomorrow
If you want to record them then go ahead I don't mind
I'll record them tomorrow then send the files your way to upload. This is all your stuff so I don't want credit or to up them to my channel and just throw your name on them.

Edit: Just update the first post with all the stuff you want to us so I can record each one without going through the entire thread.

SatsuiYesHadou

Yung Kneecaps
I'll record them tomorrow then send the files your way to upload. This is all your stuff so I don't want credit or to up them to my channel and just throw your name on them.

Edit: Just update the first post with all the stuff you want to us so I can record each one without going through the entire thread.
Oh its cool I could just upload them myself then no need to hassle you :)

Death

Noob
Compbros

The best midscreen meterless I came up with is about 34% off the f2 string. I cant find anything that does more damage unfortunately.

F23~trait, F23, F2~low scoop, 3~air grab~heat vision - 34%
F23~J2, 22~low scoop, 3~air grab~heat vision - 30%
223, f23, f2~low scoop, 3~air grab~heat vision - 30%

SatsuiYesHadou

Yung Kneecaps
I once trolled you for claiming the Best Superman Player title.I now see the errors of my ways.You are from this day onwards:
SUPERMAN-PRIME!

And I'll be your humble lieutenant Old Man Supes:
Lol thank you. I told everyone a bunch of times I'm going to be the best and break supes and I meant it :D

SatsuiYesHadou

Yung Kneecaps
SatsuiYesHadou

Do you want me to send you all the clips together in a rar (all clips separate but in one file) or send them on link per clip?

Edit:

You forgot the 3 before flying punch dammit lol. I spent a good 3 minutes wondering why I couldn't hit this.
You could send them in a rar and lol my bad good eye you got dat super vision

TH3DISTURBED1

"Never say 'never'
Compbros

The best midscreen meterless I came up with is about 34% off the f2 string. I cant find anything that does more damage unfortunately.

F23~trait, F23, F2~low scoop, 3~air grab~heat vision - 34%
F23~J2, 22~low scoop, 3~air grab~heat vision - 30%
223, f23, f2~low scoop, 3~air grab~heat vision - 30%
I don't know if the b3 launcher counts as bnb if its the starter, but

B3, JI3, F23, F2~low scoop, 3~air grab~heat vision - 36%