What's new

General/Other - Sub-Zero Sub-Zero General Discussion

SpiceWeasel

Nothing personal mate!
www.twitch.tv/mktombrady_vs_mkreo go here --> Past Broadcasts ->>in the 24 hour stream there are easy 6h of tom´s sub vs reos Scorpion

Braindead

I want Kronika to step on my face
So B2 into throw does 20% unbreakable damage. Not bad.

Also B2 D2 does 22%, might be useful if they have just a touch of meter left to break.

learis1

Guardian Cadet
So I've started messing around with sub. I have to say, out of every character in the game, imo he's got the best anti-air ex special. And by that I mean his ex ice burst. Armors through opponent's jumping attacks from nearly all angles and leads to a juggle which can net you an easy 27% dmg in cryomancer by running then juggling with his ice dagger stabby kombo.

It's an excellent tool to have in a game where jumping attacks often flat out stuff your anti-airs.

xQUANTUMx

Twitter: @xxQUANTUM
I'll give both variations a shot. For some reason GM isn't clicking with me yet. But I'm usually slow to catch on at first so I'll just keep grinding

learis1

Guardian Cadet
Hahaha, this is awesome. The one thread discussing if sub zero should be nerfed gets locked within 10 minutes by mods. Defensive much? God forbid people should discuss if your character is overpowered or not.

Braindead

I want Kronika to step on my face

xXstealthflameXx

Finding a Main
Hahaha, this is awesome. The one thread discussing if sub zero should be nerfed gets locked within 10 minutes by mods. Defensive much? God forbid people should discuss if your character is overpowered or not.
That wasn't a discussion at all. That was whining without reason other than, "His clone is better so let's get rid of that problem." Pathetic thread.

Solid

The Longbow Hunter.
Because of crybaby scubs that don't want to lab up and only complain about tactics that they can't beat. They ruined mk9 and IGAU. Now the cycle of crying has once again begun. Nobody should be nerfed or buffed for atleast 3 months. Then we might understand and know which are the true strong characters. The problem IMO is that people bullied Sub in mk9. Now he is strong and life aint easy anymore.

Ok, forgive my scrubbiness, but I need some help. My buddies play KJ and Ermac. When the KJ wants to be particularly devious, he loops the double overhead kick, with frame traps mixed within, and I struggle with this. Suggestions?

As for Ermac, I just have a very difficult time knowing when he's safe since I'm quite unfamiliar with his mechanics. Advice? I do apologize, I simply do not have time to practice these things at home.

Creepy00

Noob
Is it me or did NRS reduced the damage input on his jip2,b12 X-ray combo?

Edit: nvm, it is still the same damage. I was doing b1,2 X-ray for 40% not jip b12 X-ray.

matmusada

Lin Kuei Initiate
I just had a random thought about Cryomancer. Does anybody else feel that his n.j.2 should've been an overhead swing using his sword?
Something akin to Kung Jin's n.j. 2 but with a more balance range, hurt-box, etc. Not only would it give Subz a bit more variation in his attacks visually but also some much welcomed ariel range. Just a thought.

The Magician

According to my sources...
How do you GM sub-zero's feel now that Jason is out with his endless walk of armor? It seems like he counters him but not sure.

honestly people that cry about sub zero are garbage at the game.He isnt even top tier and almost everything he does is unsafe as hell