What's new

Sonic Fox Wins MKX at The CommonWealth 2015!

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
Sonic has really matured, from a kid who would give wins away with costly risks to a resilient player who keeps his wits down to the last pixel.

At 17 the future is bright for him -- it's cool to see that. Congrats man.

Last edited:

Slips

Feared by dragons. Desired by virgins.
Man, watching @SonicFox5000 dual team Yomi's best players back to back to back was like watching Darth Vader hunt and kill all the Jedi...

Until the Prequals came out and we found the truth was that he just killed a bunch of Sand People and children, but you get what I mean. God I hate George Lucas.

Awkward Sloth

Lamest Harley, still better sloth than Jer
Denzel was very mind fucked after caltrops. He threw his hands up in the air like wtf and so did half of Yomi.

Everyone else was made hype though.

Common Wealth was amazing and I'm so glad I was there to enjoy. <3

kivatt

Kono Dio Da
Man, watching @SonicFox5000 dual team Yomi's best players back to back to back was like watching Darth Vader hunt and kill all the Jedi...

Until the Prequals came out and we found the truth was that he just killed a bunch of Sand People and children, but you get what I mean. God I hate George Lucas.
He had to fight a Yomi gauntlet.

"Marvel shit"? Mortal Kombat X is the new Marvel - a majorly simplified and extremely offensive based fighting game for the uneducated masses to view and enjoy.
I know I'm new here. But seriously man, why don't you just play something else? I get it. MKX sucks. It's full of unfair 50/50s, anyone who likes it is an idiot. I think it's fun. Why don't you just let it go?

Jynks

some heroes are born, some made, some wondrous
Gratz to Sonic.. I wanted you to loose as I was keen for a Jonny win.. but after the 3-0 knock to loosers my hate for yomi dominance sent my good vibes to you.

And a really big thanks for the event guy for providing what I would consider one of the best streams I have ever seen, especially in the pools with cutting to different stations in different pools.

Really awesome... I'm still hyped!!!

Oh yeah, that might be a better fit
Totally... I find myself going for anyone who is NOT yomi!