What's new

So, what truly is the WORST matchup in this game?

I feel like tanya kj or hqt vs jason is pretty bad.. poor guy probably wishes he could just go back to the bottom of his lake

Hara-Killer

Reverse Salt
i said : Good commando players can make this match up goes 5-5 , nothing more , nothing less , but is true , commando players can give some kind of trouble to LIU , his combos start with low mid , and mid mid overhead. once u know that its time to use parry right ?

i said : Good commando players can make this match up goes 5-5 , nothing more , nothing less , but is true , commando players can give some kind of trouble to LIU , his combos start with low mid , and mid mid overhead. once u know that its time to use parry right ?
If that's all they do, fine, but solid DF Kangs who know that Kano has to chose between high and low parries will use more low pokes and overheads to turn parries into guesses. Anybody can parry the same set up if it's repeated, but staggering strings and mixing up approaches can shut down Commando's parry game.

Hara-Killer

Reverse Salt
If that's all they do, fine, but solid DF Kangs who know that Kano has to chose between high and low parries will use more low pokes and overheads to turn parries into guesses. Anybody can parry the same set up if it's repeated, but staggering strings and mixing up approaches can shut down Commando's parry game.
indeed

LIU >>>> KANO .

LIU >>>> KANO , but an PRO commando kano can give trouble to LIU , its not bullshit .
When discussing tiers/match ups, it's best to leave player skill out of it. It just muddies the water. For example, a pro Jason player can beat a day 1 Tanya player, doesn't make Jason better than Tanya (although the Tanya player may think it does!)

DT Tundra

Steam Name:Tundra_Arctos Twitter: @tundraarctos
When discussing tiers/match ups, it's best to leave player skill out of it. It just muddies the water. For example, a pro Jason player can beat a day 1 Tanya player, doesn't make Jason better than Tanya (although the Tanya player may think it does!)
Matchups should be decided by speaking as if they are both being used to their best possible ability (reasonably,of course).

oaoo94

Owner of HAZARDOUS Gaming
War God vs Grandmaster is 8-2 in Subs favor.

Sun God and Blood God vs Grandmaster.... Why would you even try this?

Cage vs GM Sub is very tough. Kotal vs GM Sub is as well.

CO Sonya can't deal with clone whatsoever, it's pretty awful. But SF Sonya gives zero fucks about clone and bodies him free.

Grandmaster Sub is pretty binary in that way. Either you can deal with the clone or you can't.

DT Tundra

Steam Name:Tundra_Arctos Twitter: @tundraarctos
Cage vs GM Sub is very tough. Kotal vs GM Sub is as well.

CO Sonya can't deal with clone whatsoever, it's pretty awful. But SF Sonya gives zero fucks about clone and bodies him free.

Grandmaster Sub is pretty binary in that way. Either you can deal with the clone or you can't.
I dont think you can put Gm vs cage/sonya and Gm vs Kotal in the same league. Kotal has a much,much harder time.

Dankster Morgan

It is better this way
A-List Cage vs Unstoppable Jason might legitimately be a 9-1 Cage.
Grandmaster vs Blood/Sun God Kotal is pretty damn bad.

TamedLizard

Buff George
Has anybody mentioned Pred vs Tanya? Beacuse I have a friend who mains Pred that says that MU is ass for the character. And seeing it, he looks right.
Like quite a few characters vs Tanya, she completely nullifies armor options. Particularly on wakeup.

Well placed lazers will keep her in check, but she'll make her way in one way or another. So I'd suggest making use of Pred's own cancels to apply your own pressure and keep her momentum at bay.