What's new

So, what truly is the WORST matchup in this game?

Daemantalo

Not Good Enough
Let's imagine a scenario where everyone had played their respective characters at an extremely high level and knew the matchup of their opponent's character and variation. Which two characters and variations have the absolute worst matchup numbers. I've seen 7-3 thrown around a lot, but never seen an 8-2 Matchup. Is there truly an 8-2? Please share your thoughts and opinions. I'm just extremely curious what the general consensus is.

Daemantalo

Not Good Enough
Johnny vs Jason is pretty ass for Jason.
I was thinking this. Anyone with high pressure potential or fast plus strings (11 comes to mind) could complain screw Mr. Jason. :( Is Stunt Double the most optimal matchup? Just wondering due to the utility of the yellow double.

Name v.5.0

Iowa's Finest.
I was actually going to post this thread myself. I've been bouncing around MU threads, studying up. It really does seem like SG/BG Kotal vs GM Sub is quite possibly the worst. Maybe even 8-2. Before calling it that I want to lab the shit out of it, or hear from a tournament hardened Kotal main.

Super hard to say, since if it's a bad matchup I'll just switch to a different variation of Sonya that takes care of it.

Demo Sonya vs HQT Preds feels ridiculously bad to me. But to my original point, I just say "F* this" and go Covert Ops and it's fine.

**EDIT**

That's me responding soley from my own matchup experience. I don't play Kotal anymore so I wouldn't know, but oh man, Kotal vs Grand Master looks like a bit of an uphill battle for Kotal

iMileena

"I will cut a hole in you"
Holy shit i didnt realize i replied to forever king xD omg it wasnt meant like that lmfao

Mikemetroid

Who hired this guy, WTF?
I was thinking this. Anyone with high pressure potential or fast plus strings (11 comes to mind) could complain screw Mr. Jason. :( Is Stunt Double the most optimal matchup? Just wondering due to the utility of the yellow double.
Fisticuffs/A-List.

Fisticuffs for insane chip damage (Jason has to block a lot in this MU)
A-List for "relentless" pressure.