What's new

Question So what is peoples general opinion on the mkxl balance patch?

This... And how they neutered Tanya but now we have Tarkatan Alien with the exact same thing they nerfed. Seriously wtf?
Basically NRS' way of telling us to play Sektor and Tarkatan Alien instead of Tremor and Tanya. I don't mind every single nerf on Tremor, but the one on rock drop is beyond me. Give it back the old Frames and make it a mid and keep EX version overhead.

The saying kobu tanya now requires skill is insulting in my opinion. If you and your opponent are both very good, you will simply lose because he has the better character. Kobu was nerfed to hard and people who use that line are the people who most likely caused that. 34 nerf was damaging to all her variations and even after they previously nerfed her other 2 variations to hell. They heavily nerfed her dmg to a character who was always meter dependant on any dmg. Her best string practically only good string in kobu is nerfed and now -10 frames. She has tons of trouble dealing with any pressure now. Kind of shocking all the hate kobu got when nrs is the reason kobu was the only variation played due to the heavy nerfs to dragon and pyro.

Israel

Noob
I think a lot of the characters were overlooked. Online is amazing and they will forever get my respect for that.

However im startnig to think the have testers who overlook certain things. Perhaps, they were doing a lot of focus on the dlc characters. And honestly, if they do release some patches, its just going to be about them. Any one who was ignored or overlooked will stay where they are. This i am confident of. So pretty much the game we have now...its it! =] i will make the best of it