What's new

So about that Socal Regionals

JerzeyReign

PSN: JerzeyReign
Post was quoted alot and I really didn't look at any as I'm sure it's a blow up. Again, I'm a US soldier and posting a dead bald eagle got to me. It's like someone posting a pic of our flag burning. The other pics, idgaf about.

And I wasn't discrediting his win, pretty sure I started it was a good win but if you're going to post that level of disrespect towards a country, make sure all of its best are present. If SF or one of the top Americans went to Europe and beat some good European players but guys like Foxy, Madzin, Ketchup and Mustard weren't there we'd all look at people crazily for posting whatever disrespectful pic they can find regarding Europe.

Then I remember it's the internet and a gaming community a lot younger than me who probably don't care about the significance of that pic. Then I logged out for the night so I didn't get disrespectful in my response.

I'll hold this L for taking the internet seriously.

BenGmanUk

Get staffed bro
Grats once again to @A F0xy Grampa. I must admit, I'd like to see him pick up another character at this point. I'm sure he could annoy the piss out of people with A-list Cage. Plus is would maybe give the US guys a fighting chance.

SneakyTortoise

Official Master of Salt
Post was quoted alot and I really didn't look at any as I'm sure it's a blow up. Again, I'm a US soldier and posting a dead bald eagle got to me. It's like someone posting a pic of our flag burning. The other pics, idgaf about.

And I wasn't discrediting his win, pretty sure I started it was a good win but if you're going to post that level of disrespect towards a country, make sure all of its best are present. If SF or one of the top Americans went to Europe and beat some good European players but guys like Foxy, Madzin, Ketchup and Mustard weren't there we'd all look at people crazily for posting whatever disrespectful pic they can find regarding Europe.

Then I remember it's the internet and a gaming community a lot younger than me who probably don't care about the significance of that pic. Then I logged out for the night so I didn't get disrespectful in my response.

I'll hold this L for taking the internet seriously.
Just to clarify because I'm not 100%, what do you do for a living?

The real stand out was Homie ort w/e his name was playing Stunt Double. New guy form out of nowhere going into winners bracket and coming a hair width from knocking out Yomi Tyrant... that was pretty awesome.

Also loved the full auto jackie switch .... really wish he won that match with her..

Why can't people just congratulate the man without slipping in passive aggressive comments such as this one? Not that you actually congratulated him...

He played well, and deserved to win, and I guess everyone has already forgot that he went to the hardest competition in the world and came 2nd, with more than whoever will be at NEC...he already did this, I knew we would be mulching over the same shit if he won today, and the sad thing is, its from experienced offline regulars.

You are a good guy, and I honestly expected better from you dude.
no one it taking anything from his super win.. but without DJT and Sonic at the comp.. all we really want is for the next big event to start and everyone be there.

coolwhip

Noob
Lesson to learn here is basically any time I play in the states, win or lose, prepare for a thread involving flags and patriotism of either the uk or the USA.

Seems unavoidable at this point lol.
That's kinda flattering if you think about it. I'd be thrilled if I were you.