What's new

So about that Socal Regionals

SaSSolino

Soul Stealing Loyalist
@Pig Of The Hut HELLLLLLLLLL NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

3 of your top 5 have never beaten me in tournament before. There isn't enough Yomi in your top 5.

I'm gonna be honest. Based on results, the only possible top 5 any person can give for MKX is Sonicfox and 4 Yomi players. There is no other exception. There is no player on the planet earth I would put above Yomi players besides Sonicfox, results-wise at least
Well heres my list:

Manchester Cup - 1st -£500
Birmingham Cup - 1st -£500
London Cup - 1st -£500
London Finals - 2nd - £1000
ESL UK Invitational - £3500
Fans Choice - $5000
ESL weekly online (8 wins $4000)
Dreamhack Sweden - £2000
European Kombat Cup Finals - €15,000
EVO 2015 - 2nd - $12,400
EGP Season Final - 3rd
ESL season 1 final - 7th
TCW - 9th
VSF5 - 2nd (£1000+?)

I think the total is around $52,000 - $53,000

You may have beaten me at TCW, but I own the scalp of the head of your house.
I also have the scalp of Big D, from the same tournament he beat you. And besides, we've only met in tournament once.
There arent even 2 yomi guys who have a record like that. So its not really fair to say.

I'd be interested in seeing who of Yomi has a better record than Honeybee as well.

Before you had the option to discredit our tournaments because we're euros and you just don't know.
Now you havent, because PND had 2 in top 8 @ EVO, exactly the same amount as Yomi, now were we there by luck or not?

Lightning doesnt strike twice.
I guess lightning doesn't strike 3 times either, expecially not with a 3-0. GJ F0xy!

Last edited:
yes but at the moment he lost so we should be basing everything on the result until proven otherwise ( no one saying he isnt ready it will always be a close match)
Nah I dnt care About the past (especially when it was only one set). DJT losing one set to someone doesn't determine much. Also like I said, I haven't played him yet.

Rasssta48

" I would test your skill"
Congratulations to Foxy, great job for your country and all Europe region, thx for motivation man.
Amazing Kung Lao, best to watch!

st9rm

viennality.com
congrats to @A F0xy Grampa for taking scr!
never had a doubt in you winning this tournament, after seeing how well you did at rfd & the apartment casuals!

A yomi tour to the UK? Now that would be gdlk!
well, i guess february 2016 will be the time to prove the EU community wrong ;)

VIENNALITY will be our "first" real major and ofc we want all the US guys to come out as well
we will be announcing stuff very soon, so stay tuned

would be great if some of the US guys made it out

rubmytaco

CarriedByClone
I'm really happy that F0xy won this tournament. I honestly feel that the Europeans aren't getting the credit they deserve. Yes, the US probably has more tournaments and gets more "air time", but to think that this instantly makes the US players better is bs. Although I'm an American, I've been living in the EU for most of my life and think it's really unfair how the EU players are looked down upon. Guys over here just don't get their time to shine like some of the US guys do (not to mention there being no such thing as YOMI here...).

If another team battle ever were to occur (US vs EU), I'm pretty sure I'd have my money on the EU guys this time around. There's no denying the skill of players like @st9rm @Madzin @PND_Ketchup @PND_Mustard @Nivek @UsedForGlue @A F0xy Grampa and many others I can think of.

Just my two cents..