What's new

So about that Socal Regionals

JerzeyReign

PSN: JerzeyReign
Lol yea lets discredit everything 4.14.15-7.12.15

Smart
Where were the Sonics, the MITs, or the DJTs, huh? No tournament counts unless those guys are there. Thought I posted the standard earlier?

Haha. I'm kidding. I had to poke fun at myself. I do like how your "early minutes of fame" has been going on for years now. Thats dope!

GOOD DRAGON

Awesometacular
Lol yea lets discredit everything 4.14.15-7.12.15

Smart

15mins? Try 5 years dummy
Lol ye ok lets bring up the past. I had a house, a wife and kids, 2 Ferraris and a butler named jeff but i lost it all on the stock market.
No but seriously i had a major deal and an NBA contract but i sold it on ebay and used the money to bet on the stock market and now im broke.
No but on a serious note I used to have 4 halle berry look alikes bath and feed me daily basis but i lost it all on the stock market.

We are talking about MKx matey mate and when i mean early i mean no one had enough match up knowledge and if we talk about pure skill then i guess you know how that match would have gone.

But anyway back to brass tax- money match?
P.S I promise i won't bet my winnings on the stock market

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Lol ye ok lets bring up the past. I had a house, a wife and kids, 2 Ferraris and a butler named jeff but i lost it all on the stock market.
No but seriously i had a major deal and an NBA contract but i sold it on ebay and used the money to bet on the stock market and now im broke.
No but on a serious note I used to have 4 halle berry look alikes bath and feed me daily basis but i lost it all on the stock market.

We are talking about MKx matey mate and when i mean early i mean no one had enough match up knowledge and if we talk about pure skill then i guess you know how that match would have gone.

But anyway back to brass tax- money match?
P.S I promise i won't bet my winnings on the stock market
So it's my fault I was better prepared ? Dumb logic

And this was like a week before evo fool - so we should discredit that too?

I know now why ive never heard of you nor will hear of you, I block dumb people ad you fit that bill very well.

Later "Mate"

Awkward Sloth

Lamest Harley, still better sloth than Jer
So I went back to see who eliminated Foxy Gramps from TCW and it was King.

That means their tourny record against each other is 1-1 (in MKX at least)

Clearly we as a community can't just let this go out as a tie. Where's that donation drive to get Foxy to his next US tourney or to get Yomi to Europe?

Because in a year or two from now when Injustice 2 is announced and someone makes the "Who are the best MKX players and rankings" we need to have tournament proof where the players met and beat one another so we can factually say that King/Foxy was the best player.

Skedar70

Noob
I was disappointing in Burger King cause I feel like since he won the last two majors he wasn't taking the final match seriously. Foxy is one of the best players in mkx. Why did burger king go Blood god kotal against foxy tempest kung lao? I mean isn't this a loosing match up? Kotal has practically no wake up so kung lao can pressure however he wants. Why didn't he choose Predator from the beginning since its the character that gave him his previous majors? (don't mention Goro plz)

Undeadjim

Green Lantern Corps.
Kotal has practically no wake up so kung lao can pressure however he wants. Why didn't he choose Predator from the beginning since its the character that gave him his previous majors?
You can't really wake up against Lao regardless of character he either does a meaty 11212/hat+normal. What I think was Burger King ordered was a double whopper obsidian burger to build sauce and mitigate any napkin damage whilst he blocked, add in a side of Bud Sunlight and his character is going to actually gain refreshment whilst he is simple sitting at the table. Now he did go Predator at one point but the Lao - Predator MU pretty much comes down to who orders first because once one gets in the queue the other pretty much has to wait the whole way to the till for their turn.

Hope this helps.

UsedForGlue

"Strength isn't everything"
all we really want is for the next big event to start and everyone be there.
Yea, that already happened.

EVO 2015. He placed 2nd.

Nothing more than a simple congratulations is in order.

The bottom line is this:

The US was saying for years, no matter how blue in the face we are from trying to aline ourselves with the US players and community, trying to do nothing other than to be seen as allies, the US players have always said, "Come to the US and place at a major".

Even when that is accomplished, you can still feel the resentment and hostility, unnecessarily...considering we are part of the same community, and we have been here since MK9.

Also, don't forgot that Foxy was the only British player there in MKX, the chances statistically of anyone other than an American winning are staggering, and if Foxy alone didnt win or even came 3rd/4th or 2nd, the mind numbingly ignorant thing to follow would have been "USA takes it over UK".

Again, we are all tired of mulching over the same shit time after time.

We are in a no win situation with many of you, and no matter what, that will never change.

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart

EVO 2015. He placed 2nd.

The bottom line is this:

The US was saying for years, no matter how blue in the face we are from trying to aline ourselves with the US players and community, trying to do nothing other than to be seen as allies, the US players have always said, "Come to the US and place at a major".

Even when that is accomplished, you can still feel the resentment and hostility, unnecessarily...considering we are part of the same community, and we have been here since MK9.

Also, don't forgot that Foxy was the only British player there in MKX, the chances statistically of anyone other than an American winning are staggering, and if Foxy alone didnt win or even came 3rd/4th or 2nd, the mind numbingly ignorant thing to follow would have been "USA takes it over UK".

We are in a no win situation with many of you, and no matter what, that will never change.

EVO 2015. He placed 2nd.

The bottom line is this:

Totally agree but in any sport game or anything in life its always gna be country vs country. Foxy has Already more than proved his capability as a player and thank god he's on our side lol, i like a bit of rivalry, it's hype :D just not ott :)

Hidan

Where the hell is Reiko's wheel kick
Have you ever considered that 4 out of those 5 years only presented us with a single chance to go to the US because it's so ungodly unnafordable to pretty much all of us to make a trip to the states?

Since we've been able to make the trek we've had EVO and SCR. Don't be deluded.
THANK YOU

JustinXavier21

The rose that grew from concrete
What do we have to do to make America challenge us on UK soil?

It's statement when the UK can head over there and win, but it's a much better statement if we can host and watch America fail to make top 8.

Mortal Komhat

Worst Well-Established Goro Player Ever
and here i am with my antiquated thought that it ain't about who defends the turf but who goes and conquers.

that being said the british invasion was successful, shots are now fired, us should invade uk next and bring freedom to the posh lands of the british isles. (poshness relative to area, your mileage may vary)

RM_NINfan101

Nine Inch Nails fan from Metro Detroit, Michigan
You know what?

I wanna see a UK Vs. US 5v5 or an "invasion" over to the UK. A ton of American players at one of their events in what would be a really hype, and should be heavily promoted event.

Let's really make this an international game. F0xy just won on our soil... Can we win on theirs? (That should tell you there's no obvious discrediting here, let's just really make this a fun spectacle because I wanna see myself. Didn't get second at EVO for nothing.)

@PND_Ketchup @PND_Mustard @A F0xy Grampa @Pig Of The Hut @YOMI MITYEAP @UsedForGlue