What's new

Tech Sinestro Push Block Trait setup (DEAR GOD)

btw sinestro players are on blast for not discovering this earlier, batman players thought about the possibility of this in the first few weeks the game came out.

Reactions: RYX
btw sinestro players are on blast for not discovering this earlier, batman players thought about the possibility of this in the first few weeks the game came out.
Glad someone else said it. Hell...all of us are on blast for not thinking about it. The Batgirl bolo glitch makes sense cause its a just frame....but how the hell did this go under the radar for so long.....its so freaking obvious....how did we not see?

so do we already agree its there and breaks the game? what are we gonna do about it? ban sinestro? beg nrs? i dont think you can ban a single move of a character, TOs are not always watching every Monitor.

Pnut

Mouth of the Illuminati
so do we already agree its there and breaks the game? what are we gonna do about it? ban sinestro? beg nrs? i dont think you can ban a single move of a character, TOs are not always watching every Monitor.
If we ban Sinestro, I've wasted 9 months of my life in this game.

As crazy and stupid as this seems I'm not even remotely on the fence about this like I am with Batgirl:

No. This is not ban worthy. Batgirl you can kinda sort of make the argument since its based on a glitch, but there is no glitch to speak of here. Its a design oversight to be sure....but frankly I think D1 Trident rush is a design oversight for that matter. If we ban this there's no end to it, even if he does mop up half the cast as a result (hypothetical, yet to be determined).

T3rror

Noob
Like everyone else I'm surprised it has taken this long to find something that seems so obvious now. Looking back now I wondering if the reactions to his nerfs would be the same if everyone knew Sinestro had this to compensate for it. Then again I don't want to think about it too much cuz that would be a world where pig wouldn't have created that glorious r.i.p thread and that is a world i don't want to live in.

Geoduck

Halfasser
Huh, whats going on? what is this? Oh, looks like I've been tagged for something.

I can't believe there is no thread on this yet. Sinestro can get a vortex setup off of pushblocking you while he has trait.... you officially cannot attack sinestro at all now.
Oh cool, some Sinestro tech. This might end up being usefu-
get a vortex setup
off of pushblocking you while he has trait..
off of pushblocking you
pushblocking you

ll Nooby ll

To Live is to Die
I think Grundy can escape this for no meter and get a full combo punish because 1,WCC would break the pushblock. Haven't tested because I am a lazy bum, but it should work in theory.
You are correct, Bane is also a prime candidate. Only problem I see even of Sinestro pushblocks and you WC. He can still use trait to cover himself.

And doing 1~WCC, 1~WCC... all day doesn't get Grundy anywhere.

Jeffreys

Grundy think you handsome!
You are correct, Bane is also a prime candidate. Only problem I see even of Sinestro pushblocks and you WC. He can still use trait to cover himself.

And doing 1~WCC, 1~WCC... all day doesn't get Grundy anywhere.
Well I guess you can do a MB raw trait grab after WCC or MB Swamp hands in which both has a hit of armor.

RIF

Noob
After taking a little hiatus and testing this out, it doesn't appear that the damage from the resources spent is very high.

Have we determined if there is an optimal setup off of this? When/What you pushblock also impacts how easy/viable it is to capitalize off the shackles.