What's new

Tech Sinestro Push Block Trait setup (DEAR GOD)

lmfao im loling at ppl saying this makes him broken first of all this doesnt help him in his already bad MUS because he cant get trait out vs his bad MUS so theres that he almost never has meter theres that and for scrubs that think this chgaracter has a true vortex are retarted online he has a vortex ofline noooooooooooooooooooooooo.

i expect theo to make a fool of cowboy you wont get trait out on him
Sinestro never has meter? He cant get trait out? Omfg you're hilarious dude.

xWildx

What a day. What a lovely day.
Well, isn't this just darling. In one week there's already been ridiculous new tech found for two characters.

plus he cant combo aquaman even with this lmfao
pig going overboard this doesnt make him Number 1
mmh will always have that spot
and aquaman giggles at this

Groove Heaven

Jobber-baron
Wowwwwwww...this is pretty fucked up. Like...if you play a rushdown character and he gets trait out, what do you do?

Last edited:
On his Bad MUS no
Aquaman ummm no sir
MMH umm again no sir
and sinestro wont have meter against those characters trust me
and if you think otherwise play me and ill show you

And no, I don't have time to play right now, or soon. Or care enough to play.

When did I say anything about AM and MMH?

And no, I don't have time to play right now, or soon. Or care enough to play.

When did I say anything about AM and MMH?

lmfao then please shut up .. ooh this is broken umm but i dont wanna play and i dont care to play but im replying to a threth about the game i dont care about nor play yeah nice one guy

lmfao im loling at ppl saying this makes him broken first of all this doesnt help him in his already bad MUS because he cant get trait out vs his bad MUS so theres that he almost never has meter theres that and for scrubs that think this chgaracter has a true vortex are retarted online he has a vortex ofline noooooooooooooooooooooooo.

I don't know enough about Sinestro (yet) to comment on his bad matches....but even if we assume that's true then just think about what this does to matchups where he goes even and/or he wins. Sinestro already gave rushdown characters a rough time....but you could still outplay him. Now what the hell are they supposed to do?

I don't know enough about Sinestro (yet) to comment on his bad matches....but even if we assume that's true then just think about what this does to matchups where he goes even and/or he wins. Sinestro already gave rushdown characters a rough time....but you could still outplay him. Now what the hell are they supposed to do?
FROM THE DEEP BRO FROM THE DEEP CAN HE PUCH BLOCK THAT?

E

Eldriken

lmfao then please shut up .. ooh this is broken umm but i dont wanna play and i dont care to play but im replying to a threth about the game i dont care about nor play yeah nice one guy
I hope you don't talk like this. If you do, I bet you spend most of your time laying facedown on the ground due to running out of air.

Barrogh

Meta saltmine

First of all, your avatar embodies everything that is wrong with NRS games.
On topic, anything that makes character's good matchups better, but doesn't help with his bad matchups isn't anything good, just throws the game off-balance even more.

If this is going to be big, you're looking at IGAU's competitive roster shrinking to a handful of "bullshit-resistant" characters. Nex step, it dies.

Like seriosuly, you are advocating maining AM as an answer to everything? So that we're going to ever see only 3 characters in tourneys? Please.

Indeed, good thing that MK10 isn't too far...

lmfao just tested this
MMH can telport (OH) for free if he uses this tech on that he gets no follow up stun on shackles is to short because MMH is too far so theres that

Pnut

Mouth of the Illuminati
lmfao just tested this
MMH can telport (OH) for free if he uses this tech on that he gets no follow up stun on shackles is to short because MMH is too far so theres that
You clearly don't know what you are talking about. Why does everyone think he just combos with this? It's all about spacing which this creates. And you can get trait on aquaman and martian, you just don't get it for free like you do in other matches. Stop downplaying.

You clearly don't know what you are talking about. Why does everyone think he just combos with this? It's all about spacing which this creates. And you can get trait on aquaman and martian, you just don't get it for free like you do in other matches. Stop downplaying.
lmfao so you waste a bar just to space me? lmfao

Pnut

Mouth of the Illuminati
lmfao so you waste a bar just to space me? lmfao
pushblock, trait, mb fear blast, shackle, boulder, full screen 21%
pushblock, trait, mb fear blast, trait - 20% full screen and rebuild your trait for free

wasn't that the intention of push block anyway?