• Yes

Votes: 62 80.5%
  • No

Votes: 15 19.5%

• Total voters

Error

DF2+R2
If Bane gets to the stay the same then I demand Grundy's F1 be faster
Is that his low kick? Honestly I do think Grundy needs a lot of help. He looks good on paper, but then I look at every character I play and see that he can't do shit against them.

But I don't see what that has to do with Bane, there are plenty of characters who are also really good. Is it because they're both grapplers?

juicepouch

blink-182 enthusiast
Is that his low kick? Honestly I do think Grundy needs a lot of help. He looks good on paper, but then I look at every character I play and see that he can't do shit against them.

But I don't see what that has to do with Bane, there are plenty of characters who are also really good. Is it because they're both grapplers?
Yeah it's the advancing low kick, Grundy has a lot of trouble opening people up once somebody learns the matchup, I just want him to have more options in the footsie game

All it really has to do with Bane is that I'm jealous Bane got all kinds of buffs and Grundy didn't :( lol

shinobispectre

Heart of A Champion, Skill of a Noob :P
Yes. The problem would be how the command grabs act. There should be a counter to them. For example putting Shazam in MK would difficult focusing on the command grab aspect. There seems to be less room to move in MK than in INJ. Command grabs that are super speedy and super difficult to react would hurt the game given the less leg room you have to work with. I would like to see command grab characters in MK provided there are counters and characters designs like Cyrax do not get in the way of having decent command grabs.

Red Reaper

The Hyrax Whisperer
WCC is a bill....... you can do a late crossover and the cancel inputs will reverse last second and you'll whiff the throw and get punished.
Everything Grundy has is a Bill........ he just has so many Bills you have to know when to bill the bill.
Jumps are beat by D2. Grundy has the answers for answers. He's just a big guessing game.

Decay

King of the Bill

Just play lobos all day. Lobo can't do anything against Grundy

Brutal Chimney

vaporus punching bag
it would actually be pretty awesome if Sub Zero became a grappler, freeze + command grabs would be epic. i mean he is already a slower character

for DOA we had semi guaranteed ccommand grabs, in that if the attacker was able to just frame his throws it was garunteed.

Decay

King of the Bill
it would actually be pretty awesome if Sub Zero became a grappler, freeze + command grabs would be epic. i mean he is already a slower character

for DOA we had semi guaranteed ccommand grabs, in that if the attacker was able to just frame his throws it was garunteed.
I was just thinking about sub being a grapple character. Would be super bad ass

ChaosTheory

A fat woman came into the shoe store today...

Interesting that you say that. Mentioning Sub-Zero, timing, and virtually guaranteed grabs. It's different from what you're talking about, I'm sure, but still... Sub-Zero basically had that going on in MK9 in terms of his BnB combo.

Makes it not all that weird to picture him as a grappler. Though I do doubt he'd be one even if the archetype is included in MKX.

Brutal Chimney

vaporus punching bag
its possible, you could have more traditional grapplers like Zangief but ive also seen some interesting concepts. one was Taager from Blazeblue where he would magnetize you with certain attacks then you would literally get pulled into his grabs if you were jumping.