Should Jump Attacks be Normalized

• Yes

Votes: 80 67.2%
  • No

Votes: 39 32.8%

• Total voters

sub_on_dubs

Online Scrub Lord
NRS is so inconsistent. In mk9, it seemed like everything could anti air. Then injustice came out and we had to beg for anti air buffs to get anything changed. Now the same thing is repeating all over again.

Don't they realize the majority of the community wants anti airs in our fighting games? They can at least buff d2's so we can get 14% or whatever it is. I hardly think that's broken.

there are anti airs with some standing 1's or d1's like raiden's BUT they are inconsisten as fuck you will 40-50% of the time either trade or just get hit

Kotal_Wannabe

AKA AndyPandy
It wouldn't even be so bad if it wasn't for the fricking online. 95% of people play online and If you can't anti-air on it with most of the characters, the match just becomes a jump fest.. who can jump attack the fastest, who has the best jump attacks.. blah blah. Honestly I love the mechanics of this game on the ground, but the air game back and forth just kills this game for me.. Anti air should seriously be buffed for all characters, I'm sick of people jumping back and forth over me while I have no ability to counter cause of latency in online mode. And if it isn't fixed I don't see much of a future for this game, atleast for me... It's no wonder every tom dick and harry uses kung lao with this garbage online air game.

Last edited:
i guess most of us agree that something need to be done so that AA is more consistent in mkx. and even the few who think no change is needed agree that mkx would be a even better game if it had better anti airs. i never did this before but i feel like we should let NRS know about this

we should tag everyone we know from NRS maybe they did not plan on jump in attacks to be as good as they are and they don't know how good jump in are. @colt

i am already listening to people telling me they will stop playing the game because of this.

i don't know them all help up if you care about this. mkx is a good game but it can be better and this is a big step forward.

i guess most of us agree that something need to be done so that AA is more consistent in mkx. and even the few who think no change is needed agree that mkx would be a even better game if it had better anti airs. i never did this before but i feel like we should let NRS know about this

we should tag everyone we know from NRS maybe they did not plan on jump in attacks to be as good as they are and they don't know how good jump in are. @colt

i am already listening to people telling me they will stop playing the game because of this.

i don't know them all help up if you care about this. mkx is a good game but it can be better and this is a big step forward.
Amen brother, this will make these jumping beans scrubs hoping they will never want to jump so much again.

GLoRToR

Positive Poster!
I'd just put an internal cooldown on jumping tbh XD
So that people finally learn wtf a neutral is.