What's new

General/Other - Shirai Ryu Shirai Ryu General Discussion Thread

aieches

#freeHomelee2016
another 44% combo..

it so hard trying to crack 45% + with one bar but im determined theres a way to get at least 46%-47%.. im on a mission lol

Provokt

Noob
Are people still playing this shitstain? One guy hits Top 8 and all of a sudden everyone gets all hype. Takeda is a shitshow.

aieches

#freeHomelee2016
Are people still playing this shitstain? One guy hits Top 8 and all of a sudden everyone gets all hype. Takeda is a shitshow.

oh man .. didnt you know ? we got takeda napkins takeda bed sheets, takeda pillows, takeda lamp shades. even takeda frozen sing along dvds .. dude we even got takedas in our takedas Xzibit style. .. so frankly .. since most of us have been using him since BEFORE he placed well at a tourney... i guess we will just have to roll with out Shitshow and you can back off our nuts ... go play Kung Jin. :REO

But havent you been in another takeda threads asking questions ? same people you talking shit to were the ones helping you out.. just saying...

Last edited:

StealthyMuffin

Earth's Mightiest Knucklehead
you stealthy bastard! hahaha.. very nice man! .. saw your video then was like wth.... i did every damn thing BUT this.. work sa bit better the close you are to the corner i noticed ( or it could be just because my dummy is blue steel sub)

Shall i raise? 47%?
That'll be tough. Maybe even impossible.

aieches

#freeHomelee2016
That'll be tough. Maybe even impossible.

yeah man i think so too.. but im gonna keep hunting for a few more days ...
i also really wanna try to talk to the guys at NRS to ask them about why in one combo you cant do a EX tele after you have already done a normal tele..
you can do a ex tele first and a regular tele in the same combo later but not the other way around.
i kinda dont think that makes sense

aieches

#freeHomelee2016
Is SR|Takeda still only capable of 31% meterless? Has anyone found something better?

i dont think so , ill have to go check again.. but i think you are right on the 46% being tops with one bar.. did that same combo as in your video but i stuck a jip before the b2 and even with the extra hit @ 16 it still comes out to 46% ... man i thought i had that 47% :(

i could only get this to hit in the corner btw

Provokt

Noob
oh man .. didnt you know ? we got takeda napkins takeda bed sheets, takeda pillows, takeda lamp shades. even takeda frozen sing along dvds .. dude we even got takedas in our takedas Xzibit style. .. so frankly .. since most of us have been using him since BEFORE he placed well at a tourney... i guess we will just have to roll with out Shitshow and you can back off our nuts ... go play Kung Jin. :REO

But havent you been in another takeda threads asking questions ? same people you talking shit to were the ones helping you out.. just saying...

You're talking to a guy that plays Dualist Kang. Stop with that Kung Jin shit yo.