What's new

Shang Tsung possible DLC after Kombat Pack? (Minor spoilers)

HuttonMD

ADM Riddles
I would love shang to be dlc I won't hold my breath tho I'm pretty sure we are only getting the one kombat pack and that probably it (hope I'm wrong tho).
Shang would great with variations shinnok imposter is kinda like soul steal just the poor mans version only stealing one move and they also could incorporate his fire skulls into another variation
I mained shang in mk9 so I was very disappointed he didn't make the cut

HuttonMD

ADM Riddles
Yea they could do a ki kinda deal with a season 2 dlc of 4 characters that would be awesome but its a lot of work and time so I doubt it would happen. Let's just hope mk11 has some of the ones who didn't make it

Sage-Of-Light

Student of Nature
I would love shang to be dlc I won't hold my breath tho I'm pretty sure we are only getting the one kombat pack and that probably it (hope I'm wrong tho).
Shang would great with variations shinnok imposter is kinda like soul steal just the poor mans version only stealing one move and they also could incorporate his fire skulls into another variation
I agree with you totally

Sage-Of-Light

Student of Nature
Yea they could do a ki kinda deal with a season 2 dlc of 4 characters that would be awesome but its a lot of work and time so I doubt it would happen. Let's just hope mk11 has some of the ones who didn't make it
the question is how long can we wait for another mk game

Pffffft, who needs the fireballs? Give him some new shit

I would love to have shang but i dont think its gonna happen.

exploring and learning the current roster is, in my opinion, less than it could be. I just way too much of the cast incredibly unappealing.

Its of course just my personal preference, but id like to see shang, cyrax, baraka, sektor, kabal, smoke, fujin, sindel, or noob (please just at least one of these) before guests and more new guys.

Rip Torn

ALL I HAVE IS THE GREEN.
He's the only character from MK1 that's not playable yet, so he's got a shot at being in season 2 for sure.

So basically... Scorpion gets sucked into a soulnado and comes back the next game like ain't nothing happen.

Fast forward to MK9: Noob Saibot, the original Sub Zero, gets sucked into one and doesn't make an appearance for 25 years and is pretty much confirmed dead.

LOL NRS

HuttonMD

ADM Riddles
Pffffft, who needs the fireballs? Give him some new shit
They could definitely come up with some new moves for shang but I couldn't give up the fire skulls if he had ones similar to his ground skulls you could stop ppl from running straight in but I do agree with you I know they could come up with some amazing new variations for shang. All the sorcerers are dead now a new one will probably be in the next game

John Grizzly

The axe that clears the forest
Boon already tweeted hinting at a story pack for the story NPCs
I saw this, as well. I'll be incredibly underwhelmed if they just make the 2nd DLC pack Rain, Sindel, Baraka and Fujin. I may be in the minority, but I'd be hoping for another pack after that. I'd easily pay $20+ for Smoke, Noob, Cyrax and Sektor. That DLC would sell like fucking crazy.

Colares

Noob
If the endings are near cannon I'd be happy with Shang Tsung siding with Liu Kang, ruler of Netherealm(and maybe other realms?), and Kitana to fuck Raiden Protected by Lin Kuei and Shirai Ryu.
Hotaru would probably side with Liu Kang because elder gods want to keep order by striking down Raiden. And Havik is the true winner in the end. #Fanfiction

If the endings are near cannon I'd be happy with Shang Tsung siding with Liu Kang, ruler of Netherealm(and maybe other realms?), and Kitana to fuck Raiden Protected by Lin Kuei and Shirai Ryu.
Hotaru would probably side with Liu Kang because elder gods want to keep order by striking down Raiden. And Havik is the true winner in the end. #Fanfiction
I got more satisfaction out of reading this than the entire MKX storyline.