What's new

SCR 2015 Loses Venue; Possibly Postponed or Moved

NurzBenny

Old Member
NWM currently has a big group of competitors coming from all over for MKX. I have rooms booked, at little to no cost for those in need, and since I'll have my car there will be offering free rides to and from the venue. We are glad people are trusting us with their attendance this year and I am determined to make their experience as positive as possible. Please consider us an alternative if SCR ends up moving to a less convenient date
Dink, i'm scratching my beard hella hard at this post. Don't BS me man

EdFig81

Original OBS mbr/VSM/G4S
If SCR ends up staying with the venue I hope they have a contract that says something like "if construction causes another delay we will find a venue" .

I know that sounds crazy and I hope they secure something for theoriginal dates but I live in New York and almost all construction projects never finish on time.

I just hope if they have to change the date or location those that have to change travel plans (hotel/air fare) can get a full reimbursement. But it's not their fault Alex is old school and I am sure he's doing everything to fix this for those that wish to attend. Just seeing his tweets shows he trying. Good luck to everyone who wished to attend this event and I hope everything works out.

haketh

Noob
Blocks anyone who disagrees with him. Grow up, Pig is such a diva lol.
Before I put you on block now that I know you're Tricky, no one is forced to have to deal with your BS & using blocks is the mature option so further conforontation doesn't happen. Dueces.

RM Jonnitti

Hot Dog

haketh

Noob
@STORMS @Pig Of The Hut update

https://www.facebook.com/events/764972883588999/794526350633652/

SCR Update:

After a week of calls/site visits throughout SoCal, unfortunately no venues have availability to suit our needs for May 1-3. As a result, we have to postpone SCR to a later date.

Good news however, we have a site meeting with a potential venue available for June 5-7 dates this Wednesday.

We'll update with more news as soon as we can.

We appreciate your patience!

- Level Up

Indecisive

We'll burn you all—that is your fate!

SCR Update:

After a week of calls/site visits throughout SoCal, unfortunately no venues have availability to suit our needs for May 1-3. As a result, we have to postpone SCR to a later date.

Good news however, we have a site meeting with a potential venue available for June 5-7 dates this Wednesday.

- Level Up
Uhhhhhhhhhh @Mr Aqua

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player

SCR Update:

- Level Up
TCW