Scott The Scot

Where there is smoke, there is cancer.
tested with @Asodimazze :

NJP run 4, 4xxspear ji2 4xxSB, f43 db4 = 32%
NJP 4xxsmoke_towards, 4xxspear ji2 4xxSB, f43 db4 = 36%

wtf?apparently the smoke towards changes the damage scaling
not at home, can't check how many juggles we can get more damage from with this

please normalize before tym goes crazy over triborg again
Colt said it was fine and gave us the go-ahead for adding it to our bnb's in the thread dedicated to the damage scaling thing lol.

Red Hood MKX

Mercenary dog
agreed. ex invis can have use, but it's pretty gimmicky and 90% of the time the meter should've spent elsewhere
O
Oh you mean after the initial reset? Then no unless you cut the combo short and go straight into spear and skip smoke cloud , ex invis last 6 seconds. But that's not saying it's not worth it if u can get a good 15% off a short vortex combo , gonna have to try it out
Hey quick question does the ex invisibility after spear guarantee a 50/50 follow up

Red Hood MKX

Mercenary dog
Yea if u s3phase to end the combo
Im looking at this right now dude we do get a follow up 50/50 vortex if we hit them with combo I'm using.

Having a little troble with the ex invisibility after the spear how does it guarantee the 50/50. Am i getting this right its, end your combo in spear then ex invisibility then s3 phase does the standing3 combo after the ex invisibility ? I cant get it to combo

boba_buster

Noob saibot
U end the combo in s3phase.
Spear into exinvis into s3 into phase
U can continue the combo after ex invis
Easy way to see what I'm talking about is to do spear exinvis and then keep mashing 1.
Watch ur combo meter thing and u will see that it connects. Or set the practice dummy to auto block

Smarrgasm

What's a Smarrgasm?
Im looking at this right now dude we do get a follow up 50/50 vortex if we hit them with combo I'm using.

Having a little troble with the ex invisibility after the spear how does it guarantee the 50/50. Am i getting this right its, end your combo in spear then ex invisibility then s3 phase does the standing3 combo after the ex invisibility ? I cant get it to combo
Its definitely possible the timing is just strict.

You basically have about 7-8 frames of leeway between the spear hitting and when you have to be done with Ex invis to connect the stand 3 in time. Its pretty rough considering this isnt normal cancel stuff.

LEGI0N47

I like to play bad characters
Colt said it was fine and gave us the go-ahead for adding it to our bnb's in the thread dedicated to the damage scaling thing lol.
I'm not as convinced. He said it's not a bug, just that phase doesn't scale as much and that it was clever of people to find it. Sorry but unless they outright say it I don't buy much with them.

boba_buster

Noob saibot
U can actually go into a move as slow as 11 frames after the ex invis , that's the slowest move I've been able to connect anyway

Red Hood MKX

Mercenary dog
U end the combo in s3phase.
Spear into exinvis into s3 into phase
U can continue the combo after ex invis
Easy way to see what I'm talking about is to do spear exinvis and then keep mashing 1.
Watch ur combo meter thing and u will see that it connects. Or set the practice dummy to auto block
Ok i got the timing preciate it bro. This actually works better than the ji2 setup. Because with this we can do a normal 50/50 without having to spend meter for ex teleport for the overhead option.

I think we have something here so if we do hit them we can actually follow up with another 50/50 while still invisible this is awesome i just checked it. I can get another mid 20s combo while still invisible and and put them back in vortex while still invisible. So basically 2 invisible vortex guaranteed if the first one hits. So we do a 20 percent combo into invisible vortex if it hits do another mid 20s combo back into vortex while still invisible etc

Scott The Scot

I'm not as convinced. He said it's not a bug, just that phase doesn't scale as much and that it was clever of people to find it. Sorry but unless they outright say it I don't buy much with them.
Read into however you want man, I'm using 4~phase now.

just_2swift

MK1 is the best MK period.
Can someone test this wall combo for me

f43 ex tele rc 21 njp 114 spear walk back jip 4 bomb d2 jk air grab. I suck at the walk back jip after spear so I don't know if this combo is possible @DoctrineDark

Reauxbot

You think you bad? You aint bad.
I cannot do that damn 4 teleport combo for the love of God -____-
The one where theyre popped in the air then its 4 tele 4 spear...
Is it patched?

FinalBoss_FGC

Day -4MONTHS Dual Jin main
Best max damage combo for female hitboxes mid screen?

My regular ender with f43~tele has tele whiffing 100% of the time on female hitboxes

Scott The Scot

too bad that stupid combo is so inconsistent for me
NJP needs to be done upclose
I believe there's no time to slightly run/walk 4xxST you just have to catch them at the right height
The combo I'm doing is consistent lol. AA 4 has to be done at a certain height.