What's new

General/Other - Bo' Rai Cho Return Of The Druken Fist: The Official Bo' Rai Cho PRE-RELEASE Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DelSchokoladenSaft

Can of Corn Main
After reading this thread, I am kind of hoping that Bo'Rai Cho's variations take some inspiration from the PS2 era MKs.

If only because I really want a sumo variation, and I want it to have Erron Black style tick throws. Seriously, imagine doing a hundred hand slap string into a command throw. Or untechable knockdown into sumo stomp ground pound for guaranteed damage. This is all hypothetical of course, but I really want this to be real.

I can only hope, since we have no idea what to truly expect. I'm looking forward to seeing what this "next generation" Bo'Rai Cho has to offer.
It's like throwing a hot dog down a hallway; we might hit something.

SM StarGazer

The voice of reason in a Sea of Salt
I can totally see Bo attacking vital spots on the enemy. Draining meter like Kung Jin. Ex takes a bar. Command grabs are a must...its symbolic to locking the enequanemy with outlandish force from out of nowhere. Hell. Give me Drunken Rekkas into Command Grabs maee safe by poot-cancels.

And Buff Fujin.

God Confirm

We're all from Earthrealm. If not, cool pic brah.
Why did Raiden say in the story some shit about them being unable to take Bo Rai Cho's soul like the others because his soul was special in a way they didnt understand? Or something along the lines of, paraphasing, but what did he mean by this?

Parasurama

Dragon
Why did Raiden say in the story some shit about them being unable to take Bo Rai Cho's soul like the others because his soul was special in a way they didnt understand? Or something along the lines of, paraphasing, but what did he mean by this?
Do you have a clip of it? I cannot remember this.

Trauma_and_Pain

Filthy Casual
If you guys read the concept art for NPCs, it explains that while Bo Rai Cho previously provided comedic relief, he takes on a more serious role this time, with more earthy colored clothes, a more trim figure, etc...

He will still look and fight a bit goofy for sure, cuz Drunken Fist, but I sort of doubt he will do all the farting and puking shit in MKX.

WiseM0nkey

welcome to the ButtSlam
from what i've seens on the trailer seems like he's gonna get a puke/fart variation (awsome)

he's gonna get a staff variation (Brilliant)

he's gonna get command grabs (Lovely)

can we talk about his belly dive jump in for a sec loooool.

the MASTER is back

Status
Not open for further replies.