What's new

General/Other - Bo' Rai Cho Return Of The Druken Fist: The Official Bo' Rai Cho PRE-RELEASE Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DelSchokoladenSaft

Can of Corn Main
I'm seriously considering putting Kotal to my secondary instead of co-main.
Wait.
I either put them on their knees, or I make them indulge all of me.
I may be a pervert.

DelSchokoladenSaft

Can of Corn Main
I'm being for serious; that last slam with the cane was a special move. Bo' Rai Cho's body contorted just like any other character's during a special move.

Gamer68

Fujin!
As much as I hate the puking and farting stuff, I'm actually excited for Bo' Rai Cho. He's animated very well, and his staff moves look interesting. I also like how it looks like he can sling around anyone like they are nothing.

Percimon

Sky above, Voice within
damn... So, Triborg is the first character for release, then in 2-3 weeks we will get guest character and only after him, in 2-3 weeks again, we'll get our Master of Drunken Fist :( can't w8 for him for so long time :(

DelSchokoladenSaft

Can of Corn Main
damn... So, Triborg is the first character for release, then in 2-3 weeks we will get guest character and only after him, in 2-3 weeks again, we'll get our Master of Drunken Fist :( can't w8 for him for so long time :(
How would it be that? Do you know the schedule already?
Then again, they made a kp2 gameplay trailer, not one for every character.

Barrogh

Meta saltmine
Unless I'm mistaken, Tremor was the last one to be released back in the days of KP1. He also happens to be most interesting among KP1 characters, or at least more inspired than Tanya or Jason who came before him. Not that Tanya or Jason are completely dumb and boring, but NRS never managed to make more original tools of their (naginata, relentless setups...) competitive enough, while they did so with Tremor.

So don't lose faith, maybe we should just hope that NRS will have more time to polish Bo.

Percimon

Sky above, Voice within
well, if we look to KP1 schedule, we'll see:

guest character (Jason) -> MK character (Tanya) -> guest character (Predator) -> MK character (Tremor). Pause between these characters was about 2-3 weeks.

On 24th we'll see Triborg Kombat cast, so it's 99% that he'll be the first one to release. If NRS follow their previous schedule, we gonna get:

Triborg -> guest character -> Master Bo'Rai Cho -> guest character.

ANYWAY, I hope, that I'm wrong about this schedule :)

Barrogh

Meta saltmine
That's a lot of guessing, @Percimon :)
I'd be happier to see an interesting character over seeing him *rite nao*.

I must say I'm already somewhat disappointed by what I'm seeing...

MCPeePants

Bout it
What do ya'll think Bo's "transition" animation will be? I'm talking about after you choose a char and a background and it fades away with the characters walking away.

I'm expecting big Bo to take a rip from his jug and stumble away, adding a belch maybe.

It'd be sick if when you fought a Shaolin type char, he would just bow respectfully. (special animation like when Commando Johnny and Carl Weathers Jax)

DelSchokoladenSaft

Can of Corn Main
What do ya'll think Bo's "transition" animation will be? I'm talking about after you choose a char and a background and it fades away with the characters walking away.

I'm expecting big Bo to take a rip from his jug and stumble away, adding a belch maybe.

It'd be sick if when you fought a Shaolin type char, he would just bow respectfully. (special animation like when Commando Johnny and Carl Weathers Jax)
Any guess is as good as mine, but I want this to happen:
Bo' takes a swig as he walks up.
Bo' belches as he's selected.
Bo' chortels as he walks away.

Status
Not open for further replies.