What's new

General/Other - Bo' Rai Cho Return Of The Druken Fist: The Official Bo' Rai Cho PRE-RELEASE Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zatoichi

Fabulous Goofball
If Bo Rai Cho is going to make it in as DLC, I pray he has Drunken Boxing style. They have to have it where he counters and avoids the opponents attacks with Drunken Boxing Style.

Perdition

Your friendly neighborhood cynic
I am going to put mad hours into Bo Rai Cho. Top tier or low tier, Drunken Boxing is badass and I will have fun with it.

Besides Nightwolf, Bo Rai Cho is who I wanted most from KP2

WiseM0nkey

welcome to the ButtSlam
btw...

do you think he's gona get variations like kano?

Command grabs var - commando like
50/50s var - cutthroat like
zoning / reset / restand - Cybernetic like

also i want him to have at least one variation with good block pressure.

Parasurama

Dragon
The drunken immortal!
I will definitely put time in this character too. I wonder what variations there will be, I do not want one with puking and farting etc!
I think he should be be confusing, so 50/50's make sense. He should be able to evade quite well like a drunken master.

DelSchokoladenSaft

Can of Corn Main
My Children, I'm wet with what BRC is going to get, and here are my thoughts.
1. My special moves speculation.
2. That seems unlikely because I came up with it in August, why me? I can imagine that he'll be an amalgam of Drunken Fist, parries, jo staff, liquor, 50/50's, and tricky command grabs.

Parasurama

Dragon
2. That seems unlikely because I came up with it in August, why me? I can imagine that he'll be an amalgam of Drunken Fist, parries, jo staff, liquor, 50/50's, and tricky command grabs.
Sounds good for the teacher of Earth realm's best shaolin!

xxFalcon Loverxx

Ignorant slaves, how quickly you forget.
You could've just said he's gonna have beer setups and he's gonna be a drunk version of erron black lol

Parasurama

Dragon
I think that's a great idea. I thought Bo Rai Cho was an interesting character in MK Deadly Alliance and Deception. He brings a lot more martial arts authenticity to the world of Mortal Kombat, which is essential, because IMO the origin of MK is in martial arts, oriental mysticism, and fantasy. If he was in MKX, I see him as a mixture of older Samo Hung and the master of Jackie Chan's character from "Drunken Master". At least in one of his variations, he ought to have a move where he takes a sip from his pouch and the more drinks he takes, the more powerful he becomes and/or new moves become available to him.

A drinking buff sounds great. It would work for the aesthetic of a drunken master. Actually Bo Rai Cho could be one of the coolest characters in the game. He is a drunken immortal, himself. Check this out:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zui_quan

Status
Not open for further replies.