What's new

General/Other - Reptile Reptile Beta Changes

It's very unfortunate. The loyalists will stay true though. You made me wanna play him and I haven't looked back since no matter what stupid things they will do to him in future patches
That's awesome man! Yeah you know I'm sticking with Reptile no matter what. I think Jax might be the best in the game now though. Going to have to play him a lot too when I learn all his converts.

Publings

The Pissed Off Reptilian™
That's awesome man! Yeah you know I'm sticking with Reptile no matter what. I think Jax might be the best in the game now though. Going to have to play him a lot too when I learn all his converts.
Exactly my thinking haha. There's still so much for me to learn. We should play a couple sets one day you can show me some tips and stuff. You free to add on ps4 and xbox?

Rasssta48

" I would test your skill"
Iam with Reptile since I was young, until the end, no matter what))) Someone checked advantage on EX invis after main plus normals? And maybe EX basilisk after f412 now plus too, if it faster in beta? In current patch you can backdash every poke after f412EXbasilisk.

Last edited:

Publings

Iam with Reptile since I was young, until the end, no matter what))) Someone checked advantage on EX invis after main plus normal? And maybe EX basilisk after f412 now plus too, if it faster in beta? In current patch you can backdash every poke after f412EXbasilisk.
I have the EO beta the normal bas is a few frames faster and the EX I'm pretty sure is unchanged.

Phosferrax

Original Liu Kang cop.
Is the lack of chip damage that bad though? I know it's annoying for end game scenarios where they have little health left, but in general you did severely reduced chip damage anyway, and I always found it more efficient to mash 50/50's in their face whilst basilisk was active.

Exactly my thinking haha. There's still so much for me to learn. We should play a couple sets one day you can show me some tips and stuff. You free to add on ps4 and xbox?
Yeah man just add me when you get a chance then message me on there!

PSN: LoneStarPrimeNRS
XBX: OFIDYAN

NYCj360

i Use a modded cyber now
Is the lack of chip damage that bad though? I know it's annoying for end game scenarios where they have little health left, but in general you did severely reduced chip damage anyway, and I always found it more efficient to mash 50/50's in their face whilst basilisk was active.
Its pretty bad seeing as how chip damage is a huge part of reptiles game in nimble to me. Ill just have to work around it, its just an unecessary change. If they wanted to nerf something i rather them nerf ex invis duration amd leave nimble alone.

At least the activation is faster so more setups will work

Does anyone else think something should've been changed about "Toxic Fumes" I use it every once in awhile when I'm just messing around, but I typically find it to be a waste. You know Reptile loves and needs his meter for a lot, and Toxic Fumes doesn't do that much to benefit Reptile's stale pressure in Noxious. I wouldn't even mind if it didn't last half as long. I just wish something was done..

• Staying on Hit (shortly)
• Faster activation for pressure (even if it had a small gap, guess-able)
• Stackable like Reo suggested could be okay too

Publings

Does anyone else think something should've been changed about "Toxic Fumes" I use it every once in awhile when I'm just messing around, but I typically find it to be a waste. You know Reptile loves and needs his meter for a lot, and Toxic Fumes doesn't do that much to benefit Reptile's stale pressure in Noxious. I wouldn't even mind if it didn't last half as long. I just wish something was done..

• Staying on Hit (shortly)
• Faster activation for pressure (even if it had a small gap, guess-able)
• Stackable like Reo suggested could be okay too
You just read my mind completely. This would make his fumes worth the bar. I find my self using ex swipe more just because I can get an extra 27% more often than not. Just seems more beneficial imo.

Israel

Noob
No chip in nimble mode? So the homie cant block nor do chip? Thats called a Nerf my friends.
He couldnt get those fixes tho?
I wish the best of luck to all the Loyal Rep mains... id rather avoid the frustration.

dribirut

BLAK FELOW
I cant verify but i could have sworn that when you throw out a fb, yiu can now mb ballistic without stopping the ball

Israel

Noob
Ill still play him but im def Jumping ship to another main
I feel's ya...
After the 1st, i will jump back on him to see if anything else changed, but for the most part..yall can catch me in them Robot forums. Sometimes you got to do what you got to do.......smh

Harlequin969

Always press buttons
I really wanted to get into Reptile, like actually get indepth with his strings and frame traps, but without the nox buffs it's just not fun :/. Maybe when XL comes out I'll still commit to furthering my game