What's new

Breakthrough - Goro REMINDER! Amazon Games MKX ALL ACCESS STREAM EVENT starts soon!

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
I am diggin that fire breather variation. That has some real GTFO potential with flamethrower and the fireball EX spitting.

Slymind

Noob
Someone shut that absolute spastic up, by murder if necessary.

So does Goro lack a dedicated grappler variation? Command Grabs in all variations?
I cannot believe they missed the oportunity. If there was one character to be made into a true grappler, imo, it was Goro.

From what i understood, one is a brawler of sorts, the other is more rushdown with the sais, and the other has more zoning tools with projectiles.

NKZero

Noob
Fuck this stream, I'm out.

The only things worth seeing were Tyler, Goro gameplay and that hot chick Jess.

Everyone else can eat a dick, not least of all Zeke you stupid motherfucker, yelling like a damn 5 year old. Also kudos to the other guy with the laugh of a donkey, you make me not wanna have sex anymore.

Fuck the stream. Streamchat remains gawd-like tho.

trufenix

bye felicia
I cannot believe they missed the oportunity. If there was one character to be made into a true grappler, imo, it was Goro.

From what i understood, one is a brawler of sorts, the other is more rushdown with the sais, and the other has more zoning tools with projectiles.
It looks like they all have one command grab (the face punches) which does something a little different with the blades, but yeah, no grappler goro is seriously sad face. At least he doesn't have an earth shaker.

Dwarfmp

Enthusiast
Damn it. The Klassik Goro look is given to his Dragon Fangs variation, which is the least Klassik variation, given that they were introduced in Armageddon or some other game I didn't play. And the variation I would've liked the most is Kuatan Warrior, and they've given THAT one the ugly helmet from the same game(s) I didn't play. FFS, what were they thinking?

Charybdis

We are returned! Death to the False Emperor!

Everyone else can eat a dick, not least of all Zeke you stupid motherfucker, yelling like a damn 5 year old. Also kudos to the other guy with the laugh of a donkey, you make me not wanna have sex anymore.

That Jess chick was hot, I agree. And she seemed like a really nice person too, I pity her having to work with that crowd of idiots. I've given up with it

Shark Tank

I don't actually play these games

Wait, if he has grabs in all variations then he's pretty much you archetypical grappler with select buffs

Linkuei82

Live by the sword, Die by the sword

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.

sigh...yeah me too. Guy is just killing it. He's like the worst of every online match with a microphone. I saw Goro and some story so I'm done. Whatever else happens its not worth that man baby complaining and making the whole thing just hard to put up with.

That wasn't worth it. Hoping for an actual breakdown for the character on thursday with jax and jacqui
They have the second goro gameplay a little later, but they won't be playing Goro next thursday most likely cause they only have two more characters to show. However they might have a longerer breakdown later

Charybdis

We are returned! Death to the False Emperor!
Wait, if he has grabs in all variations then he's pretty much you archetypical grappler with select buffs
This is what I'm holding out for. A hybrid zoner-grappler with the fireball juggle reset makes me so ludicrously erect