What's new

Breakthrough - Goro REMINDER! Amazon Games MKX ALL ACCESS STREAM EVENT starts soon!

Slymind

Noob
Man, next Kombat Kast has a lot to make it up to.

Call 16 bit if you will.

@
On a side note, the rival tauting during the match is a nice suprise, i knew that there was some talking, but not special lines tied to specific match-ups

Last edited:

Osmedirez

MK Konspiracy Theorist
2 small tidbits worth noting that I haven't seen elsewhere in this thread:

One of the team titans refereed to a deal with Outworld called 'The Reiko Accords' --which seems spoilerish to the direction the comic story may go. :(

@tylerlansdown at the very end, when the baseball guy (why can i never remember his name??) was salty over Kabal not being in MKX, gave a very magnanimous and friendly 'hey, you never know!' or something to that effect.

umkx, umkx, umkx, UMKX pleeeease! :D

Xerclipse

"I saw you staring"
Tyler, I forgive you for screwing up Sonya's fatality at the last kombat kast. Just because you had to go through Zeke and the yelling players who don't know anything about Mortal Kombat!

xX_Atrocitus_Xx

Blood & Rage
I can't express how much I dislike those other "streamers" it is not even their lack of mk knowledge that offends me. It's more so that they are permitted to exsist in the gaming community or any form of media. I felt just awful for Tyler and now hold him and what NRS does in a much higher light. #thankyoukombatkast

REYTHEGREAT

bruh. with zekes annoying ass, all the button mashing craziness and 2 hours of test your luck. I was about to quit life.

Where did they find these people? You can clearly tell they had very little MK knowledge. I think one guy says, how do you block.

I was serious expecting more of a high level play from the nrs team itself. I think this would of been more enjoyable.

Bruh, that was the breaking point for me. I've never yelled at a screen before until today. That shit's fun for like 5 minutes. What were they thinking dedicating an hour and a half to it?
Yep, I don't think they understand it might be fun for them to actually be playing but for those that are watching it's very boring because it's not us in their situation.

xX_Atrocitus_Xx

Blood & Rage
I think it went down this way ...well correct me if I'm wrong those dbags today have popular twitch channels??? Is what I suspect and NRS is trying to reach a differnt audience by getting these tools to play mkx on their channels but I'm also willing to bet their audience is into a differnt genre of game. In any event this attempt has backfired and if anything was a media disaster if this by any chance was someone's first glimps of the game It would have not have been the best impression.

Monox1de

Noob
I think it went down this way ...well correct me if I'm wrong those dbags today have popular twitch channels??? Is what I suspect and NRS is trying to reach a differnt audience by getting these tools to play mkx on their channels but I'm also willing to bet their audience is into a differnt genre of game. In any event this attempt has backfired and if anything was a media disaster if this by any chance was someone's first glimps of the game It would have not have been the best impression.
DJwheat and INcontrol, the 2 main hosts, i know from the starcraft 2 community. I am pretty certain DJwheat has been around forever hosting things like this and INcontrol played starcraft since broodwar and got into casting starcraft 2 matches when he realized he wasn't korean.
Wheat is like the hype man and Incontrol usually brings the knowledge in a typical starcraft cast. But in this case, since neither of them had any MKX knowledge past what they learned today, we just got to watch 2 hype men hype up the hype when they didn't know why what they were hyping was hype.instead of knowledge we got unfunny punny jokes and one liners.. That stream needed some more knowledge.

If you wanted to go through all the footage you might find 45 -90 minutes worth of new shit like the goro stuff and jax and jakkie, the rest will be recycled trailers and them talking about whats coming up next.