What's new

Breakthrough - Goro REMINDER! Amazon Games MKX ALL ACCESS STREAM EVENT starts soon!

NKZero

Noob
Lol if they troll us with the sound, I don't wanna only hear disco music for 5 hours. What? Has sound become DLC now? Do we have to pay to hear the stream?

Hexin_Wishes

Likes nerds with big ...
The fact they were playing House music made it ever so amazing.

I could taste the panic of the hete(b)ros. <3

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
Man, production has really had some major snafus in the last year across the board. Consistency issues, streams being late, lack of communication, etc.

I feel like someone needs to start a team to lend assistance to people doing important streams and make sure their ducks are in a row.

Dwarfmp

Enthusiast
Nope. I'll check back in half an hour, I want to discover story mode on my own. This sucks, it's 22.32 here, and I don't know how long I'll stay awake, but they gotta show something I DON'T want to see first...

Nope. I'll check back in half an hour, I want to discover story mode on my own. This sucks, it's 22.32 here, and I don't know how long I'll stay awake, but they gotta show something I DON'T want to see first...
They're just showing chapter 1 of sotry mode they don't want to spoil anything for anyone else. Which chapter 1 has already been online for over a week now so it's nothing new just them talking basically you won't miss anything. Take a nap lol

REYTHEGREAT

someone needs to tweet Tyler to tell these fools to either shut up or turn their mic down and increase the volume of the actual game.

Shark Tank

I don't actually play these games
I told you the horror of Ayesee. The guy casts a single game for a living and his knowledge of that game is abysmally poor.

The first hour of the stream is boring ... ...

10 minutes without sound
25 minutes we got information everybody knows
25 Storymode chapter 1, everyone knows.

The guys that played MKX are so awful ... ...

Brutal Chimney

vaporus punching bag
mk combos are probably some of the least intuitive gameplay wise. unless you actually study their moves you wont even be able to pull off strings usually.