What's new

Red Hot Sunday Night Gauntlet Series Returns - Week 1 August 2nd

buyacushun

Normalize grab immunity.
This is pretty hype @Pig Of The Hut thanks for hosting this. Hype like this everywl week might be bad for our health though.

If it was laggy, how come DJT was pulling off his combos and such just fine? :confused:
Tremor combos are pretty easy. His specials cause high launches and a groundbounce.

I do think tremor is ok. Djt is a great player. And dave played that match bad.

And please no one go around saying tremor players didn't try to figure out the character. Tremor is actively played by plenty of people. (That's not directed at you eldriken.)

E

Eldriken

This is pretty hype @Pig Of The Hut thanks for hosting this. Hype like this everywl week might be bad for our health though.

Tremor combos are pretty easy. His specials cause high launches and a groundbounce.

I do think tremor is ok. Djt is a great player. And dave played that match bad.

And please no one go around saying tremor players didn't try to figure out the character. Tremor is actively played by plenty of people. (That's not directed at you eldriken.)
Yeah, but still, lag is lag. I believe Pig even said this was DJT's first time ever playing online. The lag would have definitely affected his execution.

buyacushun

Normalize grab immunity.
Yeah, but still, lag is lag. I believe Pig even said this was DJT's first time ever playing online. The lag would have definitely affected his execution.
I guess. I really don't lag would affect tremor combos that much. But I do play a lot online, prolly would affect an only offline player greatly.

Prinz

watch?v=a8PEVV6tt14
I'm so biased I'm gonna say M2Dave loses. I'd pay someone if they beat his ass with Tremor lol. I'm interested in his excuses.
Also an idea for a match is Mournful Kitana vs Balanced Kenshi. I need to see Kitana kick Kenshi's ass for Jade @Pig Of The Hut

Prinz

watch?v=a8PEVV6tt14
Don't be too harsh on Dave. You can't spend 4 months talking about how abysmal (ha!) the netcode is then get on him for an online set. Not that I think DJT wouldn't beat him offline. Props to Dave for actually sticking his neck out there though, and props to DJT for chopping it off.
The netcode is the same for everybody, so it doesn't count. Talking for 3 weeks from day 1 that a character is bad and losing to him 0-5 is another thing. Props to DJT, Dave's a fool.

haketh

Noob
The netcode is the same for everybody, so it doesn't count. Talking for 3 weeks from day 1 that a character is bad and losing to him 0-5 is another thing. Props to DJT, Dave's a fool.
Not really, as much as I've been blowing Dave up for the Tremor stuff I wouldn't put to much stock in this. It was online y'all.

Prinz

watch?v=a8PEVV6tt14
Not really, as much as I've been blowing Dave up for the Tremor stuff I wouldn't put to much stock in this. It was online y'all.
Are you saying online Summoner Quan is worse than online Aftershock Tremor?
Btw, try asking Dave to prove his point offline. Good luck. He always disses out from what i know.

haketh

Noob
Are you saying online Summoner Quan is worse than online Aftershock Tremor?
I don't really care either way. But for the way Dave plays SUM yes, he doesn't go for the mixup he goes for the zoning which is awkward in an online setting.

Good shit to Pig though for putting this one, was mad entertaining

Prinz

watch?v=a8PEVV6tt14
I don't really care either way. But for the way Dave plays SUM yes, he doesn't go for the mixup he goes for the zoning which is awkward in an online setting.

Good shit to Pig though for putting this one, was mad entertaining
That's the thing. Dave doesn't get the rush down aspect of a character. It has been proven since the MK9 days, but he dares speaking of it. He is such a fool. Good thing for Pig putting it. Kind of expected this result though :coffee:

coolwhip

Noob
The netcode is the same for everybody? So there are no matches in which the connection is better than others? If what you're saying is true then might as well play every tournament online. If we're both fighting underwater, yeah it's the same conditions for both of us, but we're still freaking fighting underwater.

I mean, I have no doubt DJT would beat m2dave but these selective arguments make no sense.

Prinz

watch?v=a8PEVV6tt14
The netcode is the same for everybody? So there are no matches in which the connection is better than others? If what you're saying is true then might as well play every tournament online. If we're both fighting underwater, yeah it's the same conditions for both of us, but we're still freaking fighting underwater.

I mean, I have no doubt DJT would beat m2dave but these selective arguments make no sense.
I meant the connection is the same both ways, so it's not an argument a player would do worse than the other in a an online match because of the connection.