What's new

Red Hot Sunday Night Gauntlet Series Returns - Week 1 August 2nd

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
RED HOT SUNDAY NIGHTS return. (below are the proposed match-ups)

When: TONIGHT Sunday Aug 2nd 2015 9:30 pm EST

Where: http://www.twitch.tv/streamofthehut

Rules: FT3/FT5/Tourney rules

History of Red Hot Sundays was a weekly event for 3 months that highlighted the best of the best and up-and-comers and displayed high level gameplay for match ups we never get to see. The KOTH for MKX allows for Red Hot Sundays to move much more seamlessly and im excited to bring this series back this Sunday night. I will also have guest commentators on and maybe some players post matchup to capture salt.
May get some more from the stream viewers of more top MUs. Given the fact that some players wil be unable to make it I am asking for anyone and everyone to say if you would like to participate post in here and better yet who would you like to challenge.

Get Hype, starts TONIGHT!!

Proposed Matchups (Please post in here ASAP if you can and will be able to do them, or not)

Most of these players have not been contacted yet about these match ups. Some will balk, run away or not be able to do them.

BREAKING NEWS!! The Zoning Master @General M2Dave will face @YOMI DJT in a "Tremor is Abysmal" First-to-5!!

@Blind_Ducky v P2W 9:30est sharp

Pig Of The Hut v @Milkman
9:50pm est

@AoK Ryan v @mfkaoz plz confirm 10:10pm est

M2Dave v @InFlames & @Dja_Homies TREMOR VS M2dave plz confirm
10:30pm est

@Mr. Mileena v @iRoberto
11pm est

@unrooolie v @daddydab32ho @daddydab32ho needs to confirm ps4
11:20pm est

Crosby v @cR WoundCowboy cowboy needs to confirm
11:40pm est

@EMPR_MURK v @ArmedCalf

@oaksies v @xKhaoTik

@Ecodus v @STB Shujinkydink (sorry Tom cancelled)

Attachments

Somea2V

Thread Referee
Sorry Pig, mildly off/on topic: Have you put the videos from Injustice's Red Hot Sunday nights back up, or have they been lost in the ether?

Edit: Never mind, just checked. They are!!! *fanboys*

WayoftheFist

Cold day in hell...
If I can ever reach the level where I think it would be a good show I would love to participate in these. Currently though I'm confident I would make for a boring match vs the best.