What's new

Red Hot Sunday Night Gauntlet Series Returns - Week 1 August 2nd

EmoScoobyDoo

Maybe I'll have something to say ... Probably not
@Pig Of The Hut

Have you considered doing something like a low tier gauntlet, get some representatives of the perceived low tier characters and let them face off against some people. Or under used variations like Dualist, Master of Storms, Mournful etc..

Or even that idea that went around right before of having character gauntlets consisting of 3 man teams for each character and each player uses one of the 3 variations.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
@Pig Of The Hut

Have you considered doing something like a low tier gauntlet, get some representatives of the perceived low tier characters and let them face off against some people. Or under used variations like Dualist, Master of Storms, Mournful etc..

Or even that idea that went around right before of having character gauntlets consisting of 3 man teams for each character and each player uses one of the 3 variations.
I may do that actually

Sounds great

I just need to remember this and @MadeFromMetal great idea too

Thx!

I'd love to see a d'vorah like HoneyBee or Ducky play venomous. I mean HoneyBee hardly uses his meter anyway apart form xrays! hehe and there are some crazy 3.8tick poison combos that punch for 48+. Just be cool to see some dvorah pros run a different variation for a change. Like every time I see Honey or Ducky loose I can not help thinking.. you know if this was venomous, the oponant would be dead or lower life at least! (yeah I get with out the swarm popup and stuff but still would love to see a pro use it.

So I guess.. Khan Blood/Sun and D'Vorah Venomous are my requests.