What's new

Tech - Raiden Raiden mid screen vortex

Chaosphere

The Free Meter Police
Are you saying it's not a vortex because it requires meter? Or because it can push you in the corner?
i guess my question is... is b2 even in range after that? If so, do you have enough stamina or time to connect a run into b14 afterwards? Or are you going for b2/b32~ex-shocker? This is definitely good... I'm not knocking it's usefulness. I use this as a reset. Just not sure it's a vortex. it unquestionably is in the corner though.

i guess my question is... is b2 even in range after that? If so, do you have enough stamina or time to connect a run into b14 afterwards? Or are you going for b2/b32~ex-shocker? This is definitely good... I'm not knocking it's usefulness. I use this as a reset. Just not sure it's a vortex. it unquestionably is in the corner though.
Im so confused. Did you watch the video? It loops into itself. It requires meter. It stops when you run out. It's a meter dependant vortex, like killer frost. And it was NOT in the corner lol

Last edited:

Chaosphere

The Free Meter Police
Im so confused. Did you watch the video? It loops into itself. It requires meter. It stops when you run out. It's a meter dependant vortex, like killer frost. And it was NOT in the corner lol
The very first part of the video shows the reset midscreen into b32... the rest of the video is in the corner. Haven't seen how it loops into itself midscreen. Going to have to play with it tonight. I've had to spend a couple nights with the gf and no mk since I was gone at NWM for 4 days haha.

The very first part of the video shows the reset midscreen into b32... the rest of the video is in the corner. Haven't seen how it loops into itself midscreen. Going to have to play with it tonight. I've had to spend a couple nights with the gf and no mk since I was gone at NWM for 4 days haha.
Unless the video has been updated in the last 50 minutes.. I am as confused about your comment as everyone else. The video that I watched certainly is midscreen and only at the end is a stock shocker used to send them to the corner.

Chaosphere

The Free Meter Police
Unless the video has been updated in the last 50 minutes.. I am as confused about your comment as everyone else. The video that I watched certainly is midscreen and only at the end is a stock shocker used to send them to the corner.
Ok yeah you guys can blow me up. I swear to lord xenu that a different video was up there yesterday. What the hell video was I watching? Mannnn.

Chaosphere

The Free Meter Police
I was wondering why I went so back and forth on this. When I originally saw it I was like, "yeah that's good." Then I re-watched (whatever the hell it was that I watched) yesterday and thought to myself, "man... this doesn't really show whether or not this is even viable midscreen." And then I was really confused. lol

What are the limits on when you can link the 21, after the run canceled b14? It seems sometimes it's fairly easy, and others it's hard. I think it has to do with the height that the kick of b14 connects at? So gravity could make the link impossible?

Chaosphere

The Free Meter Police
What are the limits on when you can link the 21, after the run canceled b14? It seems sometimes it's fairly easy, and others it's hard. I think it has to do with the height that the kick of b14 connects at? So gravity could make the link impossible?
Yeah you want to hit the b14 as high as possible.

Guys what do you get off of the low option mid screen? does EN shocker connect?

On a side note, this uses a ton of resources so i don't see anything wrong with this.
Low you can do:

b32,b14,LC,f12
or
b32(hold until about half way through the lighting), f2,b14,LC,f12