What's new

Match Footage - Quan Chi Quan Chi Revealed (Gameplay trailer inside!) for Mortal Kombat X @ Sony Press Conference in Moscow

E

Eldriken

Does anyone think it makes more sense for him to shoot skulls from his own skull instead of from his hands? Or do you prefer the old way?

Neclord

Noob
Long time Quan Chi main here. So happy that he is in.
His armor looks cooler than in MK9 and his 3 variations are amazing. Like the portal stuff.

Can't wait to try some setups in practice mode to troll the hell out of people online. :)

"Quan Chi is a master manipulator, and in MK X his schemes are fully realised. Using his necromancer powers, Quan Chi has built an army of revenants from the fallen Earthrealm warriors, twisting their minds to fight on his behalf."

To me that says "He uses their powers and they won't be in the game." Good riddance :DOGE

"Quan Chi is a master manipulator, and in MK X his schemes are fully realised. Using his necromancer powers, Quan Chi has built an army of revenants from the fallen Earthrealm warriors, twisting their minds to fight on his behalf."

To me that says "He uses their powers and they won't be in the game." Good riddance :DOGE
Please No

trufenix

bye felicia
How can you be disappointed. I hate you all. For starters, you got that Raoh swag opener. sure, he could teleport, proably levitate, or just walk. But instead he rolls in casually to battle on a giant demon horse of his own creation. A horse he made just so he wouldn't have to muddy his boots.

I will admit the Nakoruru variation looks kind of weaksauce though, I hope Mamahaha has more than 3 moves.

Either way, this is going to be the hypest game ever to watch in tournament. Niggas getting stabbed through portals and walking face first into swords. Fuck and yes. It kills me that its going to be fucking thanksgiving before we find out anything else.

biggabarr

chilling
smooth skin is here ,portal trap ,ruin trap and a hole lot of guzzu wooollaaaay wooolllaaaaay lol lol loooollllllolollol. mad , sick .

John Grizzly

The axe that clears the forest
Holy shit. It's not Ermac but that was hype as fuck.

His fucking entrance!!!! Demon horses and shit!!!! Holy shit, he looks awesome. I still can't believe some people are shitting on this and pissed Quan is in the game. Fuck outta here. He was intricate in the MK9 storyline and he looks BEYOND dope in this.

Every reveal is better than the last. NRS is killing it.

If anyone doubted that Quan Chi was specifically designed to be a troll character, this video will prove them wrong. Look at those damn portal kombos. With this game engine his true douchebag potential has been realized, and it's sweet, man!

zerosebaz

What's the point of a random Krypt?

Yeah, kinda like when the Dragon King took control of them. They played a part in the storyline, but were not playable. I don't know if they go this path, but it wouldn't surprise me at all.