What's new

Match Footage - Quan Chi Quan Chi Revealed (Gameplay trailer inside!) for Mortal Kombat X @ Sony Press Conference in Moscow

E

Eldriken

@STORMS Would it be possible to put the pictures in spoiler tags since they load on every single page? >_> It's really annoying having to scroll past that each time I have to go to a new page, especially considering this is likely to hit 15+ pages today alone.

Braindead

I want Kronika to step on my face
@STORMS Would it be possible to put the pictures in spoiler tags since they load on every single page? >_> It's really annoying having to scroll past that each time I have to go to a new page, especially considering this is likely to hit 15+ pages today alone.
Yes this please. Remove the images altogether since we have the video now.
The OP looks awfully terrible and all this scrolling...

SneakyTortoise

Official Master of Salt
Okay, so Quan Chi gets announced AND has an official trailer.

WHERE THE FUCK IS GORO'S?

Quan Chi looks bad as hell, however. I love his look.

FUUUUUCK, HIS VARIATIONS LOOK SO AWESOME.
Goro will just be a playable bonus mission thing, the same way deathstroke was in arkham origins. I don't think he'll be in the roster

eNARV

Capital Punishment
WOOLAY yes i knew he was the character with the skulls on his knees from the Boot Hint I knew it I knew it I knew it!

Braindead

I want Kronika to step on my face
The fact that Quan Chi is in MKX, there is also a huge chance that Skarlet, Kia, Jataaka and Sareena MIGHT be in MKX as well.

I'm starting to feel a lot better now :D
Quan Chi and Shinnok are pretty much expected to return. I mean it would be really strange not to include them considering how MK9 ended.

SO FUCKIN' BOSS!!!! His strings, Zoning, the fuckin black holes, the x-ray, HIS EPIC INTRO, everything. They really did a great job with him. Gets even more exciting when the producer mentioned that Quan Chi will use the fallen heroes as his personal soldiers. MY BODY IS SOOOOOO READY

Strong chances now for Kitana, Jade, Smoke, Kabal, Lao, Jax, Stryker(lol), and others!!!!!!!

So, as there are not any chances for CSZ to make it back again (hopefully) , This Sub-zero is Bi - Han.
Callin' everything I've said so far.
HYPE HYPE HYPE

E

Eldriken

Goro will just be a playable bonus mission thing, the same way deathstroke was in arkham origins. I don't think he'll be in the roster
Not saying you're wrong, but do you have a source or is this just what you think is going to be the case?