What's new

General/Other - Takeda Props to Khaotic Raptor

EntropicByDesign

It's all so very confusing.
I've said it in a couple other posts, but @RedRaptor10 , you killed it, it was amazing. I'm new to fighting games (super super new) and when I started playing MKX, Takeda was pretty much my favorite of the cast, but, being a wuss, and listening to too much forum opinion, I didn't pick him as a main because I didn't want to start trying to learn the game on a "weak" character.. I am so glad you man-slapped my decision in the face - based on watching what Takeda was really capable of, I've transitioned to him from EB/Ermac as my main.

Super hype, you did an amazing job, and man, I really don't think you won because they didn't know the MU and I'd hate to think you are playing down your skills that much. They all got to see (or should have seen) you play numerous matches against numerous different characters, on top of having people giving them advice between rounds, etc, and you still dominated. You won because you're damn good.

And man, if you're ever in the mood to give advice, I'd love to listen to anything you've got to say.

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
Putting that hurt on Michaelangelo was pretty impressive. Stepped up and put on some great back and forth sets. Raptor is quickly becoming a people's champ out there with Takeda.

Skkra

PSN: Skkra
@RedRaptor10 That shit was so hype, you got a room full of ladies who hated that we were forcing everyone to watch the top 8 to start cheering and betting shots that you'd be winning your matches.

Incredible job. Way to show what Takeda can do.

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
@RedRaptor10 That shit was so hype, you got a room full of ladies who hated that we were forcing everyone to watch the top 8 to start cheering and betting shots that you'd be winning your matches.

Incredible job. Way to show what Takeda can do.
That's hilarious haha.

Red confirmed ladies man.

RWDY Nori

Where is crossplay?
I don't play Takeda, no desire to, but good ish placing top 5 at a major with a lot of great players. For those who have never gotten that far in a tourney, it's indescribably difficult. Also thanks for showing what Takeda can do in the right hands.