What's new

General/Other - Takeda Props to Khaotic Raptor

Braindead

I want Kronika to step on my face
The dark horse of the tournament; @RedRaptor10

5th place in a 273-man major. It was stacked AF and he placed incredibly high.

Raptor, you got everyone hype as fuck and everyone was cheering for you in the stream chat. Congrats, buddy.

Shoutouts to his mentor @Slips for teaching him the ways of the Shirai Ryu.

Leave your props and your @Zyphox blow-ups below :DOGE

#TuffBakeda

STRYKIE

Are ya' ready for MK11 kids?!
RedRaptor going from resident online warrior/sporadic tech poster/Rampage's accomplice in MK9 to placing top 5 in a 250 man+ major in MKX... they grow up so fast... ;_;

Nothing but awe for you dude, hope you can keep it up!

#TuffBakeda? #TuffTitties #GitGudZyphox

ryublaze

Noob
Thanks! This has definitely been the best tournament I've ever been to. First time making it out of pools, finally making top 8, meeting and playing casuals with a lot of cool people and watching probably the most hypest grand finals ever, it was an awesome experience.

I wasn't even expecting to make it out of pools lol. Glad I was able to take Takeda as far as I did (even though part of it was due to lack of MU knowledge). Shoutouts to @Kevin 7 @RM AtK! @MajinBerserker @Compbros @RM Cossner @Chaosphere @Pig Of The Hut @Kitana Prime @Zyphox @Pnut @everyone else (sorry if i forgot u)

RM AtK!

aka - RM_AtK !
Thanks! This has definitely been the best tournament I've ever been to. First time making it out of pools, finally making top 8, meeting and playing casuals with a lot of cool people and watching probably the most hypest grand finals ever, it was an awesome experience.

I wasn't even expecting to make it out of pools lol. Glad I was able to take Takeda as far as I did (even though part of it was due to lack of MU knowledge). Shoutouts to @Kevin 7 @RM AtK! @MajinBerserker @Compbros @RM Cossner @Chaosphere @Pig Of The Hut @Kitana Prime @Zyphox @Pnut @everyone else (sorry if i forgot u)
you deserve every bit of props my man.. you played like a savage!! def opened a lot of ppls eyes about takeda, im sure! not to mention you're one of the most chill people i've met in the community. super congrats on your accomplishment again i can't wait to see more of the takeda!

Chaosphere

The Free Meter Police

You're my new hero. I should be tagging you. Lol.

jaepeso170

I Have A Plan...Attack
Thank you to @RedRaptor10 for proving naysayers wrong regarding Takeda not being Tournament viable. Since day one I have been using Takeda and still continue to learn and perfect my skills. Thanks again, Good Luck in your next tournament

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor

I saw other people getting hit by the same gimmicks I always do and I'm like "I'm not the only one who falls for it ;_;"