What's new

Previews for 2 more Upcoming Skin Packs for MKX

Tim Static

Adminerator
Not sure if it's been mentioned already but the MK1 Skin Pack will be coming when Tanya is released as part of the Kombat Pack. FYI

Levaranoia

War God
It's obvious NRS doesn't know what the f**k they are doing when it comes to skin packs. This is where Capcom straight up bodies them. Atleast capcom gives all of their characters skins. I wouldn't buy them anyways cuz I think skin packs are a waste of money but at least all of their characters are getting love. Not just certain characters getting mountains of skins and others getting none.

Stevie Steelz

I break muthaf****s...
Looks cool, but they should have made Kano's face plate look more plain and less detailed like it was in MK1. And since when did MK1 Liu Kang wear red, have a bandana and long hair?:confused:

Diego de Souza Costa

***The Soul Consuming Darkness***
they could put Sonya in this Brazilian pack, and give her a beach costume(wearing a bikini)...... ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Kung Lao tho..... xD

NoobHunter420

Scrub God Lord
Actually it's not just my opinion that's why I post the comment . I spoke with a number of players about this opinion and it seems on here as well it's not just my opinion . now please fuck off
well, that's like their opinion.
we don't all have to have the same opinions.
I like the sillyness that MK can bring to the table.
crossing my fingers for a rainbow Kung Jin

These costumes r really bad. :/

For that matter some of the existing alternates are just the WORST I've ever seen in any fighting game. I dont chose another costume just so I can be wearing the same thing. -_- Dvorah just puts on a coat -_- Jackie just takes off the vest -_- and sonya may as well be wearing the same thing in all 3 outfits. -_-