What's new

Previews for 2 more Upcoming Skin Packs for MKX

Desperdicio

Tell me, do you bleed?
The Kung Lao skin is fucking stupid. I'm surprised it's getting so much love. It's fun and all, but what a waste of a skin. Give the new characters a new skin for once, NRS. And for the love of god, stop making shitty alts for them like Kotal and Erron got.
Yeah, I kind of like Kotal's, but Erron's sucks big time, I never use it.

Espio

Kokomo
Johnny Cage in shorts and Soccer cleats oh my...:oops::eek:. Kind of disappointed there's no MK3 Sonya Blade. Can my boy Goro get a skin please and the new characters too?

Audit

Falls down too much
Johnny Cage in shorts and Soccer cleats oh my...:oops::eek:. Kind of disappointed there's no MK3 Sonya Blade. Can my boy Goro get a skin please and the new characters too?
For real. Goro doesn't even have a second skin to choose, and F/T has a single one, though it's the best alt in the game.

John Grizzly

The axe that clears the forest
Yeah, I kind of like Kotal's, but Erron's sucks big time, I never use it.
Kotal looks like a diseased, naked, balding guy in his alt to me. I was really hoping it would be something badass. Erron basically just has his shirt off in his and shitty tattoos. I often wonder how NRS can absolutely nail some designs like Sub Zero in MK (default, Kuai Liang, Revenant are all absolutely amazing) and then completely fuck up others.

i wish they would have went all out with the kano klassic like they seem to have with the others. the raised mk x eye and the hsu hao heart shouldn't have been on it.

-Deadman-

Getting better with age
No Brazillian Raiden? Call me crazy but some green skin and red hair... it practically writes itself

Scrotie79

Wannabe Pro Jobber
mk1 sonya and kano look great but I still won't play them....okay maybe Sonya a little bit.

mk1 Liu Kang: is mk2 skin, gake and fay....

Brazilian skins.... not a fan of the soccer/football skins but that Kung Lao skin is fan-fucking-tastic!

Lokheit

Noob
Just out of curiosity, why did they decide to make a skin pack themed around Brazil? Just curious about it. It's just because of that Brazil event with the big fanbase showup and the interview Ed had there?