What's new

Previews for 2 more Upcoming Skin Packs for MKX

huh

Noob
For those that are wondering, this is the archetype of a gaucho, which is how we call the people from the deep south of Brasil, close to Uruguay and Argentina:

Israfel

Designer for BxA
I just want to know where the love is for Quan Chi. He is doing great in the ESL Tournaments and no new skins? :(

Desperdicio

Tell me, do you bleed?
MKX's Sonya with her angry hoe face is going to make me hate MK1's sexy Sonya, now, ha ha!

That Sonya skin actually made me want to start using her.

Then I remembered I only like Covert Ops from her and I know they're going to slap that war paint all over that beautiful costume despite it not fitting at all.
I laughed a lot at this.

You can't fool me, that's MK2 Liu Kang.
Exactly. By the way, I love that skin, because Liu Kang was my main on MK2 for a while. They made it so similar! I don't know why they named it MK1, but I don't care either, you and I know the truth ;) I may start playing Liu Kang again with that skin there for me.

For those that are wondering, this is the archetype of a gaucho, which is how we call the people from the deep south of Brasil, close to Uruguay and Argentina:

Yes, and there were gauchos in Uruguay and Argentina too, back in the day. That's what Martín Fierro is written about. I am going to pick Kung Lao and play him with this skin, anyway, ha ha! :p

MK1's Kano looks godlike!!!!

LucaTheRipper

RULES OF NATURE!
Lol i never expected that a Gaucho's culture will appear in a game someday, I live in the south of Brazil, in my city there are some things with a Gaucho's culture! In music, dances, cuisine, riding horses they call ''Gineteada'' the Gaucho's barbecue style is the best dinner of the world!

GrandMasterson

The Netherrealm beckons
wtf

brazil skins?

why
MK has a big following in Brazil. I know for sure some NRS guys went to Brazil to showcase MK9, not sure if they did the same with MKX.

I think it's funny that Scorpion and Kano got Russian-themed skins. I was shocked when I found out how many Russians play MK lol

Hexin_Wishes

Likes nerds with big ...
The Brazilian pack is such a troll. No women, Two soccer fans and an outfit that screams Mexican more than Brazilian.

The fact Sonya's classic is her MK1 makes me sad but I have to hand it to NRS because she looks actually cool.