What's new

General/Other - Predator Predator General Discussion Thread

ColdBoreMK23

Noob Saibot
Probably around 1 eastern time will us Ps4 users get him. That's usually when the PSN store updates. Unless I missed something.

buyacushun

Normalize grab immunity.
I noticed that if you hit with the tracking disc on the way out it has the same hit reaction as kitana fans. Can you get that reaction twice in the same combo by doing disc in the air and on the ground?

EDIT: Anyone looking at my document. Can you save it and edit it as your own or is there no way for others to make changes? I don't want everyone changing one copy but I would like to give it as a sort of note collection that each person can change how they see fit.

Last edited:

yugzilla

Noob
I noticed that if you hit with the tracking disc on the way out it has the same hit reaction as kitana fans. Can you get that reaction twice in the same combo by doing disc in the air and on the ground?
No. it only happens once regardless if you use the air or ground smart disc. the second hit will just knock them back.

Last edited:

Kindred

Let Be Be Finale Of Seem
It would be cool if someone who has predator already can maybe just write a basic description of each variations in their respective threads. Like which one has traps, which one has the plasma caster, etc
@Tim Static What do you think?

Tim Static

Adminerator
It would be cool if someone who has predator already can maybe just write a basic description of each variations in their respective threads. Like which one has traps, which one has the plasma caster, etc
That'd be great. Whomever does it, please tag me & I'll edit it in asap.

Undergroundepict

I am like the blue rose
I don't have him yet, but Hunter has traps, Warrior has self-destruct, and Hish-Qu-Ten has plasma caster.

MadeOfMetal

Kenshi Srubtastic,Cyrax, Special Forces Mains
playstation store says its undergoing maintenance and also let me know predator is available for download:(

also possible problems with XB1:

nrs lanny xbox1.png

Last edited:

MadeOfMetal

Kenshi Srubtastic,Cyrax, Special Forces Mains
this suck dick for beer money... fing playstation store, how could they do this, right when it becomes available im unable to download, running maintenance right now, im in central time zone in USA... so if i have it available then im sure anyone east of me has it as well, im in missouri btw

the problem is psn site doesn't show that its undergoing maintenance!

psn status.png

Last edited:

Death By Nines

Catharsis
this suck dick for beer money... fing playstation store, how could they do this, right when it becomes available im unable to download, running maintenance right now, im in central time zone in USA... so if i have it available then im sure anyone east of me has it as well, im in missouri btw
PSN is having issues at the moment, the store isn't actually undergoing maintenance. The only thing for it is patience.

https://status.playstation.com/en-us/#intermittent

Death By Nines

Catharsis
Predator is live on NA PSN, just downloaded him. There are issues getting to the download, but persistence pays.

EDIT: He's been downloaded, but I still can't select him on the character select screen for whatever reason.

Last edited:

The Magician

According to my sources...
They should have added a move to the hunter variation in which it turns on infrared, and has a mechanic similar to Jason's pursuit. The trigger could be the yellow glowing eyes from the movies.

xenogorgeous

.... they mostly come at night. Mostly.
He is simply amazing .... all variations seems fun and useful, hehe .... a lot of potential for gameplay set ups and traps to be discovery yet :D

Gegz

It's all in the game yo'
So yeah... Get to tha choppa (Low, Overhead, Low string) is 0 on block in the move list, but it's actually -16/19 (?)

Predator 30% meterless combo all variations

Predator 39% midscreen combo 1 bar (All Variations)

Preadotr 41% midscreen combo 1 bar (All variations)

Last edited:

Numbskull727

happiness is a warm gun
Hish qu ten seems really cool, you can cancel the laser to combo off his low b31 and the overhead in 32. Do either, then laser cancel into 212 into jk disc or whatever. Reminds me of erron's gun cancels. You can get 30% meterless off both strings.

Last edited:

RoboCop

The future of law enforcement.
Administrator
Premium Supporter
For whoever has played him, any indication of a possible vortex perhaps :DOGE
He doesn't really have much of a 50/50 game. Warrior has a slow (33-frame Reptile-esque) overhead leap that only launches with meter, but it's only -7 on block. Hunter can set up some rough low-overhead shenanigans with his low-hitting traps, but that seems to be about it, so far.